News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Who beat OoT's Ganon without the Light Arrows?

Started by Tingle_Stole_My_Pants, February 20, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you beat Ganon without the light arrows?

Heck yeah! That was easy.
No... it's too hard
I got close, but then Ganon broke a wall with my face.
You bet I did. In fact, I beat him with nothing but the Deku Nuts.
I did it using only the Master Sword!
Wait... you can do that?

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

It's been a while since I played this game (about 3 years I think), but I finally picked it up again and beat it. Apparantly, you can Kill Ganon with everything except the Ocarina and the bottles. Yes, even the Deku Nuts. Like I said, it's been a while since I played this, so maybe everyone already knows that.

Anyways, how many people actually managed to kill Ganon without the light arrows? I'm working on beating him with only the master sword. Not easy, I'll tell you O_o.

*For those who didn't know, there's a couple ways to do this. One way is to hit his face with something, then circle behind him and strike the tail while he's stunned. Another way is the classic "roll under the legs and hit the back" technique.

*When I typed 'Master Sword', I actually meant 'Biggoron Sword'. I was a bit distracted...

CuccoGuy

Heck yeah! I did it my first time playing him. And it's impossible to beat him using only the Master Sword since you lose it from the start. :P Of course there probably is a glitch to get through the fire wall (no pun intended)

Allegretto

Oh Oh oHHHHHHHH I thought you meant ganondorf! I was like...impossible! But with ganon i just roll under his legs...and Cucco guy when you go to pick up the master sword, once ganon falls, run behind it and shoot ganon with light arrows, you will catch on fire and fly through the fire wall =) but you need to hit him in the face!

Termanian_Knight

I thought everything just stunned him, except for the swords and megaton hammer (and maybe Din's Fire? I forget..).

But yeah, he was easily defeatable without using the light arrows.

Dr. Salvador

I've been able to kill him a few times without Light Arrows. I always roll under him and slash his tail. :P

Allegretto

Quote from: Dr. Salvador on February 21, 2008, 12:04:10 PM
I've been able to kill him a few times without Light Arrows. I always roll under him and slash his tail. :P
Ah yes the most perfect and accurate way to destory him  ;)

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Gwen Khan

oh GANON I was thinking of Ganondorf, I have never used the light arrows to beat him I just roll under his legs

Shujinco2

Is Beating Ganon without light arrows like beating Drek on Ratchet and Clank without the RYNO?