News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

You May Know This, But I Feel Like Pointing It Out (Sonic Heroes)

Started by JrDude, March 20, 2009, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

As I said, you probably know this, but I feel like typing it.
I played Sonic Heroes again, and payed closer attention to the storyline. Metal Sonic, he trapped Eggman in a room so he can draw Sonic in, so he sent a message to Sonic so he can fight him again (and gather some of his data to make him stronger). Then, after Team Dark messed with his affairs at the beach, he decided to draw them in to get the "Ultimate Life Form" data. Team Rose he didn't really seem to care about, all he wanted was a Chao, and Froggy, he wanted them because 1. Froggy used to be possessed by Chaos's tail, and Chao have some relation to Chaos (as displayed in SA1), so all he really wanted was data on Chaos. But Team Chaotix just popped in, Metal Sonic didn't want them, Eggman just called them to set him free, so they were just annoying pests to Metal Sonic.
There. Just felt like sharing that with you, you may correct me or add on if you feel like it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

That's right.

Although, this basically proved he was the real shadow before the events of Shadow the Hedghehog, and not one of the androids Eggman made.
Whether or not he really copied Shadow so easily remains debatable though. Simply put, Metal was meant to be a copy of Sonic, never meant to become the ultimate life.
Heroes creates a whole bunch of continuity flaws in the series, but that happened long before Heroes though. *rolls eyes*
I just wish they'd use Metal Sonic more than they have. Since Shadow became a "friendly rival", we need an evil doppleganger again.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on March 20, 2009, 06:24:35 PM
That's right.

Although, this basically proved he was the real shadow before the events of Shadow the Hedghehog, and not one of the androids Eggman made.
Whether or not he really copied Shadow so easily remains debatable though. Simply put, Metal was meant to be a copy of Sonic, never meant to become the ultimate life.
Heroes creates a whole bunch of continuity flaws in the series, but that happened long before Heroes though. *rolls eyes*
I just wish they'd use Metal Sonic more than they have. Since Shadow became a "friendly rival", we need an evil doppleganger again.

I would really like to see Metal Sonic again as well.
And maybe even Mephiles too. If they can come up with a good enough plot.
Seriously, Mephiles is the only Sonic villain that has killed sonic. (Excluding the comics)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!