News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Your Favorite Mario Game

Started by Dog Food, May 03, 2010, 01:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

There have been so many it's hard to decide. But I think my personal favorite would have to be PM: TTYD. Oh, or Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. That game is pretty fun, actually. If only it was for the GBA, then I could play it on my DS instead of having to fish out my old SP.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

Super Mario World or Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Just such fun games.

SkyMyl

I've asked myself this question a lot. It was really close, too. It was either Mario 3, or Mario World.

But I've finally found out which one I like more, and that's SMW.

Zero

Fuck this thread

It's far too difficult for me to choose. Every main Mario game is permeating with quality.

In the end I guess I'd go with Mario 64.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: KJ on May 03, 2010, 01:08:10 PM
But I think my personal favorite would have to be PM: TTYD.
I love you in a nonsexual way of course

Yeah. Summed it up right there. Generally the RPG series (...Asides from SPM), Sunshine, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario World, Galaxy (Well maybe not quite ;x), and a few others strike me as my favorites.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I love it enough to type out it's whole intercourse ing name. Like SA2:B, I could play this game many times and still love it, I just wish I could play it for the first time again so I wouldn't know how to do everything and the story, yes it's still fun, but I beat it too quickly now, and that's with getting everything, I want to be able to cherish the feeling and stuff all over again..... Time for a thread I've made before but will make again, excuse me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

X-3

I really enjoyed Galaxy, World and Bowser's Inside Story.

Mystic

Rayquarian

It's tough.  Right now, at least, I think it's SMB 3.