News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

your favorite gh song? and your most wanted gh song?

Started by thunderhero4, November 16, 2007, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daking9

Favorite: Knights of Cydonia

Most Wanted I swear, I just heard this and it was so awesome:

FFVI The Decisive Battle Guitar Remix.

But that's me. :P

major tom

Holy crap.

I just remembered. Everyone listen to Led Zeppelin- In My Time Of Dying

Would be perfect for guitar hero 4.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Co-Z on December 31, 2007, 02:19:07 PM
Holy crap.

I just remembered. Everyone listen to Led Zeppelin- In My Time Of Dying

Would be perfect for guitar hero 4.
0_o

One of the few Zeppelin songs I haven't heard!

BUT, Song remains the same, IMO, seems harder and better. ;)

Of Course, I haven't heard the song yet. :|

AC92

Favorite: Same Old Song and Dance

Gotta love Aerosmith!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most Wanted Songs (All by Aerosmith: Train Kept A Rollin', Adam's Apple, Toys in the Attic, Sweet Emotion, S.O.S. Too Bad, Livin' On the Edge, Critical Mass

and one of my favorites - Kings and Queens

SFL

favorite - cult of personality

most wanted - luke's wall by black sabbath, it's an insane no vocals song.

SFL

scratch that. my favorites lay down.

forgot bout that.

Halfthefun

Fav: Ummm... Most I started to like a lot because of Guitar Hero 3. Well, I like When you were Young, Ruby, Welcome to the Jungle... Just to name a few :P

I was surprised they didn't have Smoke on the Water byt Deep Purple. That song is so popular. Do they have it on a different Guitar Hero or something, because that song is just too well known to not be in a Guitar Hero. I also have others that I really like, but I'm not sure if they would be good in a Guitar Hero.

Wiimetroid

Sweet Child O Mine is my favorite song, so I guess it'd be my favorite GH song :P

Also, I really want Stairway to Heaven, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Thunderstruk, Moneytalks,.........(list of AC/DC songs continues ;D)

MCRFan666

fav= raining blood and stricken                                                                                                            most wanted= spirit of radio by rush
Join SSF Today!

I took this picture, yo!  I am an aspiring photographer!

Fell

Quote from: Halfthefun on December 31, 2007, 06:38:55 PM
Fav: Ummm... Most I started to like a lot because of Guitar Hero 3. Well, I like When you were Young, Ruby, Welcome to the Jungle... Just to name a few :P

I was surprised they didn't have Smoke on the Water byt Deep Purple. That song is so popular. Do they have it on a different Guitar Hero or something, because that song is just too well known to not be in a Guitar Hero. I also have others that I really like, but I'm not sure if they would be good in a Guitar Hero.

SoW was on GHI

:)

Spongebob does not approve

Shujinco2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 31, 2007, 07:22:03 PM

SoW was on GHI

DAZED AND CONFUSED FULL VERSION!

OR, as a good CUSTOM song, Budokai 3 credits song!

GREAT GUITARING THERE!

major tom

In My Time Of Dying, neva heard it? Listen asap. ^^^

My fav Led Zep song. Probably not the hardest Zep song for GH, but it'd be fun to play. 11 minutes of awesome, from the slow beginning, to the steady riff in the middle, to the quicker passed solo. I'd love to see it on GH, though it is a bit long :/

The next game needs some of the Doors. Although a lot of Doors songs aren't good guitar songs (They were more about the keyboards), there's a few that would work.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Co-Z on December 31, 2007, 09:41:46 PM
In My Time Of Dying, neva heard it? Listen asap. ^^^

My fav Led Zep song. Probably not the hardest Zep song for GH, but it'd be fun to play. 11 minutes of awesome, from the slow beginning, to the steady riff in the middle, to the quicker passed solo. I'd love to see it on GH, though it is a bit long :/

The next game needs some of the Doors. Although a lot of Doors songs aren't good guitar songs (They were more about the keyboards), there's a few that would work.
Needs maor beatles. :-\

Halfthefun

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 31, 2007, 07:22:03 PM

SoW was on GHI

Knew it :P

metroidhunter777

Quote from: MCRFan666 on December 31, 2007, 07:17:19 PM
fav= raining blood and stricken                                                                                                            most wanted= spirit of radio by rush

...YOU MUST DIE.

I'VE GOT THE ANGRY MOB. WHO HAS THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS?