News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

your favorite galaxy?

Started by thunderhero4, November 17, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cakeman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 12:16:05 AM
whats your favorite galaxy in smg? mines either the beach bowl galaxy (i love water levels, and was obsessed with sunshine cuz of this), or i like the heat sphere galaxy (i dont think thts its real name) the heat sphere galaxy is in the garden section of the observitory and the beachbowl is in kitchen...
your pretty much the same with me about beach bowl galaxy...i love it, it makes me thirsty when i dive in the water and i go swimming for no reason at all sometimes *goes swimming* :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

thunderhero4

Quote from: Cakeman on December 30, 2007, 01:30:40 PM
whats your favorite galaxy in smg? mines either the beach bowl galaxy (i love water levels, and was obsessed with sunshine cuz of this), or i like the heat sphere galaxy (i dont think thts its real name) the heat sphere galaxy is in the garden section of the observitory and the beachbowl is in kitchen...
your pretty much the same with me about beach bowl galaxy...i love it, it makes me thirsty when i dive in the water and i go swimming for no reason at all sometimes *goes swimming* :P
lol, are you obsessed with Sunshine? :P

girlovesnintendo

I dont think Ive been to enough galaxies to pick a favorite yet.  So far, I really like all of them. Theyre all very cool. That water slide was awesome.

SkyMyl

Freezeflame. I love Ice, but the Fire was tricky. the Ice Flower also made me happier!

Or I would go with Buoy Base Galaxy. Music is awesome, and scaling the base was fun.

Cakeman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 30, 2007, 09:54:20 PM
Quote from: Cakeman on December 30, 2007, 01:30:40 PM
lol, are you obsessed with Sunshine? :P
to tell you the truth...no :P

Cakeman

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 01, 2008, 11:06:18 AM
Freezeflame. I love Ice, but the Fire was tricky. the Ice Flower also made me happier!

Or I would go with Buoy Base Galaxy. Music is awesome, and scaling the base was fun.
ohh yes i like skating in freezeflame :)

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cakeman on January 01, 2008, 01:24:33 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 01, 2008, 11:06:18 AM

ohh yes i like skating in freezeflame :)

The Fire and Ice Mission is awesome too.

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Mine would be beach bowl galaxy for a main level, and the "choosing your favourite type of candy" galaxy as a 1 star galaxy. :)
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642