News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your best KO ever.

Started by Jono2, November 18, 2007, 08:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

Mine:

Me vs. my brother, both Captain Falcon on Corneria.  Items on very high.

he had 1 life left, i had 4, so it was a given I was going to win anyways.  However, I then grabbed a super mushroom.

He got hit by an arwing and decided to lay on the ground comically (he only had like... 10% damage).

so I hit B.

FALCAWNNN.... PAWNCH!

it hits him, he flies over the front of the ship, and then realizes what's happening.  He can't get back on the front of the ship though, so he goes front he lazers.

then i hear a low humming.

the lasers charge up, knock him into the air, fire, and he gets shot and dies instantly. :P

yours?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

DededeCloneChris

A bomb appeared above me a killed me! :-\

Depster

I was fighting my friend on FD and I knocked him off, but he started jumping back up.  So, naturally, using Yoshi I went to do my Meteor smash. I got him, but i was in like death range. I jumped back up and used my midair dash, barely getting up.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

La Pared

well it happened to me twice but when i was G&W I KO'd three of my friends at the same time with the #9 Judgement. it was awesome!

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Zanryu

Heh, was pretty epic.

I'm unlocking Mewtwo, and I'm using Roy, alright?

So, we spawn, I dash, jump over a shadow ball, land after a down air, L-Cancel it. I grab and throw back, and quickly do a back air, then roll behind him and grab again. I toss him forward, a crate spawns above me. I whip it, send him flying. He's coming back down towards me, grab a star rod, whip it at him. Hits him. Then, a split second before the bob-ombs start moving from the crate, I grab one. He's coming back, so I jump and lob it at him. Direct hit, and instantly sends him to his death.

Took 7 seconds. Was epic.

Another time, Marth VS Marth against my friend, FD, no items, we're both at 1 stock left, I have about 250%, he has about 175%. Don't ask how I lived, I don't even know. Anyway, I smack him, and dash grab. I whip him down, and short hop up, down air spike to the ground. I L-Cancel my landing, and use uncharged Shield Breaker. He goes flying and I charge at him. I spike him, but he jumps right away, canceling my spike. So, I jump backwards, evading his up B. I fast fall to the edge, then jump fast again. I start the side B combo, in mid air, and he's right above me. I do the first two fast enough he doesn't get hit, then down for the third. It just catches him, and sends him flying down to his death.

Both were totally epic.

LemonManX

No particular ones come to mind.

Although, last night I was playing some Smash with my friends and a couple of really good ones I managed were in two different matches.

C. Falcon (Me) vs. Link (Friend)
1 stock each left with no items on Final Destination, I managed to do a short hop knee to send the Link flying then luckily did my second jump and pulled off another knee and collided with Link as he was jumping forward. I l-cancelled on the ground ran, jumped and performed a d-air as Link was trying to get back up onto the stage.

Marth (Me) vs. Samus (Friend)
A couple of shdf's chained off the stage and finished with a d-air... nothing too spesh but something I hadn't done in ages. Again, 1 stock each no items on Final Destination.

Note: Me and my friends play 5 stock, 10 minute, no items matches. And we picked Final Destination for both of these matches.

However I've had many other hilarious/interesting KO's as well. Smash is full of htem.

GrimTuesday

There was an entei between my brother and me (it was a three way match and my friend had got the entei and then died) waiting for it to stop, a pokeball landed near my brother and he threw it at me, it missed me by an inch(an in game inch) and I laughed as the Mew popped out, but then the mew carried me off the stage and I died lol

if you couldn't tell that was my brothers best KO but I posted it from my point of view

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Fell

I was Ganondorf.

I used an attack on a character, this put him infront of me. But I used my B attack ahead of time, and then..........HAAAAAAAAAHWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *blamo*

I won the tournament because of that attack. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Rius

There was a four-way match between me and my friends, one of which was Mewtwo and I was Zelda. The other two were finshed off, so it was essentially a one-on-match between Zelda & Mewtwo. Both of our percentages were a bit over 150, and there were no items.

Mewtwo was very aggressive, attempting to engage in physical combat with Zelda. I phail with Zelda and I didn't have time to change into Sheik, so I runs and dodges. After a minute or so of this, Mewtwo stops chasing Zelda and starts charging a Shadow Ball. I flee to the other end of the stage so I could transform in peace. Then an Arwing comes along and decides to use me as target practice, so I have to shield instead of transforming. By this time Mewtwo was done charging and coming in for the kill. He launches it. Since my shield was near broken and the ball moves too weird for me to dodge, I panicked and tried to warp. O_o Fortunately, my controller went screwy and never registered the up in the analogue stick, so a regular B was performed instead. Thus, the ball was deflected, Mewtwo was hit by it, I won the match, and that controller still doesn't work. -_-

Shujinco2

LOL, it makes me laugh thinking about it.

I was near a ledge, right. Someone was trying to hit me. I jump, they miss, fall off the edge, I edgehog, and they fall to thier ultimate demise.

It's funnier if your there.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on November 19, 2007, 12:48:52 PM
LOL, it makes me laugh thinking about it.

I was near a ledge, right. Someone was trying to hit me. I jump, they miss, fall off the edge, I edgehog, and they fall to thier ultimate demise.

It's funnier if your there.
Ooo, another one.

My friend was playing as jigglypuff, right? I threw a mr. saturn, jiggs shield broke, and ko'd it.

I was LMAO!

Da MaN

i was versing a jiggly puff and she used that like really fast ball move. she hit me but she spun off the edge but i saved my self.

Dawei

I was playing 64 and was fighting Metal Mario. A box fell, I picked it up, and then he just ran off the edge. Nothing special, but it was funny watching it. It was on hard too :D.

As for an actual kill against someone, I can't think of any...

Triforce_Luigi

Fourside with one life each. My friend was Mario and I was Luigi. He fell off the left side and I threw a Pokeball for good measure. The Unown come and knock him back onto the building, saving him. He goes all aggresive while I dodge and play mindgames. Finally, he tries an aerial and falls off. To rub it in, I jumped after him and used a down air to KO him faster. He was mad after that.

DededeCloneChris

I have one, when I was battling Giga Bowser with Ness, Ness with 120% of damage and Giga Bowser with 80%, a Super Mushroom appeared, I wanted to grab it, but Giga Bowser grabbed it before me, then I acted quickly and send him flying a little bit from the stage with Ness's bat, then, still in his super oversized form, used the Spinning Fortress to return to the stage, the ONLY bad thing for him was, when he used the Spinning fortress to return to the stage, he literally crossed over the stage still flying and was in the other side, falling in the other side, killing him, I was bursting of laughing when that happened.  :D