News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 25, 2010, 10:18:22 PM
Thank you? I think you need to re-read what you said, and what he said; he's disagreeing with you.
This isn't a movie where you will meet the perfect person, fall in love, have sex and date, in reality love (usually) happens while you're dating the person and rarely before.
Really? A lot of my friends had friendships with guys for a long time where they were just friends, but the guy would fall for the girl and eventually win her over (aw, like a movie). Honestly, I think it could work either way. I tend to lean more towards dating first and friends later because I've tried relationships with longtime friends and it usually ends up badly.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Quote from: Freddy Krueger on February 26, 2010, 04:38:10 PM
Really? A lot of my friends had friendships with guys for a long time where they were just friends, but the guy would fall for the girl and eventually win her over (aw, like a movie). Honestly, I think it could work either way. I tend to lean more towards dating first and friends later because I've tried relationships with longtime friends and it usually ends up badly.
That's rare, but usually, when they "fall in love," it isn't love, they just feel attracted, then when they get to know each other more and get more intimate, they're like ".......What did I see in this chick again?"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 26, 2010, 06:15:56 PM
That's rare, but usually, when they "fall in love," it isn't love, they just feel attracted, then when they get to know each other more and get more intimate, they're like ".......What did I see in this chick again?"
Exactly. Or in my case, ".......What did I see in this guy again?".

Lotos

Quote from: Sync~ on February 15, 2010, 05:52:33 AM
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? I've had sex 4 times. You tell me.

How many partners?  I wouldn't think twice in a row for that first time counts as two different times.

Chris8492

Quote from: Lotos on February 28, 2010, 06:18:21 PM
How many partners?  I wouldn't think twice in a row for that first time counts as two different times.

Ok, i said this before, but having sex just to get laid is terribly wrong. I mean really, do want to be looked at as that pervert that everybody hates? I don't think so. I knew someone who did that, and ended up being spit upon and disgraced after.

I believe that sex should wait until in a serious relationship.

Lotos

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 28, 2010, 07:26:39 PM
I believe that sex should wait until in a serious relationship.

I'm in a serious relationship.  I've been in one for the passed year.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 28, 2010, 07:26:39 PM
do want to be looked at as that pervert that everybody hates?
Except people don't hate people for going out and getting laid now and then?  In fact, plenty of guys seems to congratulate each other for doing so.  Girls don't really care either in most cases.  There's nothing perverted about consensual casual sex.  Potentially questionable?  Sure.  There's plenty of risks associated with doing so.  But if you take the necessary precautions, nothing wrong with it.  And of course, it's probably not wise to do so with anyone and everyone who's willing, but now and then with someone for fun is perfectly fine.  Again, you folks keep placing sex on too high of a pedestal.

And I'm willing to bet the person who knew had more factors involved than you're sharing, or are even aware of.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 28, 2010, 08:01:10 PM
Again, you folks keep placing sex on too high of a pedestal.
Oh god this. You act as if it's the most sacred thing ever. It isn't. Like FH, there's nothing wrong with casual sex. It's a great way to release tension.

bluaki

I care much much more about a good relationship than simply sex. Enough of a point to come off as a bit asexual-ish.

But I can't get either ;____;

Custom

Quote from: bluaki on March 01, 2010, 07:01:55 PM
I care much much more about a good relationship than simply sex. Enough of a point to come off as a bit asexual-ish.

But I can't get either ;____;

One day you'll meet a girl that knows computer science and you'll fall in love.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Allegretto

Meh, i'm pretty much done with dating. Too many serious relationships, too many lies D:

Totla

I have a girlfriend and I love her. :3

L10

ooc: There's that word again....used so much....too much......yes....right there........
0o!f

Dog Food

Quote from: L10 on March 03, 2010, 07:18:24 PM
ooc: There's that word again....used so much....too much......yes....right there........
...Love?

Turok

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 03, 2010, 07:21:40 PM
...Love?
I think people are too quick to use the word "Love" these days. Too often people get love confused with lust.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]