News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

OPSC?

Started by CCH, October 14, 2007, 05:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCH

Has there been any word as to whether the OPSC will be hosted here?  I kinda miss it and would love a chance to compete again.

Matt

Your right that was fun, hmm i need to find and straighten some things out, and then ill start it again, well that is if i get permission. Eitherway im sure Opsc will start up again.

Triforce_Luigi

Matt

Official Pokemon Sprite Challenge

FearItself

Chuey made a thread that looked like it would be the OPSC, but I haven't heard word since. I don't think they'll start it until more people post on this board. I'd love to compete again too, CCH. =)

Matt

Hmm, well after almost a hour of searching i found a usable cached Opsc...

FearItself

Really? What exactly did you find? (A link, por favor?)

We could ask the administration to make one here, considering they haven't said a word about it, and they said they would start it when the site is all settled. I say it's pretty much settled now.

Matt

Hmm ill pm u the link in a sec.

GigaMetroid99

More importantly, there's no OSCC.:(

But basically the entire OSCC community is on Chuey's forum, so that works. Could we make one here?

FearItself

I'm not sure as many people would enter the OSCC as the OPSC.
The OPSC has a more broad range of contests, and the OSCC is just limited to comics, which not many people specialize in. I think the OPSC would be better off than the OSCC.

GigaMetroid99

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 04:43:48 PM
I'm not sure as many people would enter the OSCC as the OPSC.
The OPSC has a more broad range of contests, and the OSCC is just limited to comics, which not many people specialize in. I think the OPSC would be better off than the OSCC.
That's true.

The OSCC would work better on Chuey's forum.

CCH

If OPSC does restart here, I think it would only be fair if the last host of NSider's OPSC has the chance to finish his month.  That could allow us the excuse of starting midway through the month, since it ended midway too.

Matt

if im correct, Knitewolf(sorry if name is wrong), was the last host.... and yet he is one of the most inactive person at this forum. I have already come to a desicion on who the first host will be, if the person was able to re-host(in this case Knite again, it would have to be in Semptember.

NOA_ANDY

0Chuey0 was supposed to host, but some issues came up and there is now no setup for the OPSC.

I am currently working a few things out and will try to have it up and running very soon.

Kayo

if 0Chuey0 can't host, can i? ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]