News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Who Should Get an Evo/Pre Evo?

Started by JrDude, October 21, 2007, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Who do you think should get an Evo/Pre Evo?
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Kangaskan - Pre evo
Bannete - Evo
Evee - Pre Evo
Evee - More Evo's
Tyrouge - Another Evo
Ditto - Evo
Onix - Pre evo
Diglett - New Evo
Primape - Evo
Farfetch'd - Pre evo
Haunter - New Evo
Mime Jr. - New Evo (Female)
Jynx - Evo
Tauros & Milktank - Pre Evo
(All) Unown - Evo
Shuckle - Evo
Corosla - Evo
Delibird - Evo
Smeargle - Pre Evo
Stantler - Pre Evo
Shedinja - Evo
Sableye - Evo
Mawile - Evo (Female)
Spinda - Pre Evo
Spinda - Evo
Zangoose - Evo
Seviper - Evo
Kecleon - Evo
Tropious - Pre Evo
Absol - Pre Evo
Clampearl - New Evo
Luvdisk - Evo
Chatot - Evo
Electrode - Evo
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: Lotos on October 21, 2007, 01:34:36 PM
Chatot - pre-evo
Electrode - evo
Snover - pre-evo
Snover - new evo
Isn't Chatot small enough?
Oh yeah I wanted an Electrode Evo
Fan Much?
Fan Much?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flitterbie

I don't think Mr. Mime should have a female evo. The only reason you'd think that is the name, which isn't gender-specific in Japanese, so it would just be confusing to the people who play in Japan.

7Deadly$ins

I don't think that Eevee needs anything else. I think Kangaskan and Lapras deserve pre evos.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

NJNETSFAN15

Houndoom Evo-

Houndeath-

Type- Dark/Fire

Description- Houndeath, much simular to the legendary Cebreus, is a force to be recokend with. His Fire/Dark type favours his moveset and stats, which speaking of stats...

His newly increased special attack puts him on par with Alakazam, while his newfound speed puts him equal with Sceptile, making him an even more potent special sweeper then Houndoom. His attack gets a lesser boost, but it's still nothing to scoff at, and can still easily overpower some decent physical sweepers.

How to evolve-...

Between 10:00 PM and 3:00 AM use a dusk stone to evolve the pokemon.

Skarm/Aero pre evo+New pokemon

This pre evo evolves into Skamory, Aerodactly, or another, third pokemon, an Ice/flying type TO BE NAMED. If the pokemon's defense is higher at level 20, it'll evolve into Skarmory, if it's speed is higher, then Aerodactly, and if it's Attack is highest, it evolves to the third pokemon.

Lunatone/Solrock

If you place lunatone and Solrock into the daycare together, you'll get a special item. It's called mystery Stone. This stone is meant to be held by a pokemon, and boost thier special attack and defense by 10%, but cost them HP every turn. However, if the pokemon holding this item levels up, and evolves, and you have a free slot open in your party, between 1:50 and 12:10, a new pokemon will appear in your party, at the cost of you're mystery egg. Each Lunatone/Solrock can only produce one mystery egg.

The offspring gets the best of both parents worlds. His physical and special stats are pretty good, and he gets moonlight AND sunny day as attacks, along with Solar Beam, and a new dark attack, Lunar Beam, which doubles in power if Moonlight has been used before it.

The pokemon's abbility depends on the time. If it's AFTER 12:00 AM, his physical attacks are increased by 50 percent. After 12: PM, and his special side is increased. If sunny day is used, it negates the effect of time, and increases physical attack. If you use Moonlight during the match, it will increase special. As a nice touch, if you use Moonlight while Sunny Day is in effect, all of his stats get the increase, including Speed. Moonlight will also heal status conditions.

Mismagius evo-

Mistruction- Ghost

Mistruction has to evolve between 8 PM and 12 AM

Mistructions abbility- Spectral- Physical attacks do no damage to Mistruction unless they are super effective.

Persian evo-

Description- Much larger then persian, more like a lion. Males have manes, females don't. Both genders have the signiture stone.

Males have the abbility intimidate, and females have a new abbility. It negates the abbility of other female normal pokemon. This new pokemon can learn extreme speed, and has amazing speed and attack. He learns a new abbility chomp. It does damage simular to Crunch, but also leaves lingering damage.

Macawmoses

SNEASEL! A preevo would be awesome!

JrDude

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 21, 2007, 04:40:00 PM
I don't think that Eevee needs anything else. I think Kangaskan and Lapras deserve pre evos.
Evee needs one of EVERY Type! Even a normal type evo!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Kangaskhan DOES need a baby evo it should be a slightly bigger form of the thing that you see in its pouch :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kat95

Ummm Kangaskhan(pre evo),Lapras(dunno umm evo),and Pachirisu(evo) are the three ones I want a evo/pre evo of the most yes I like Pachi DEAL WITH IT!

txteclipse

Lapras pre-evo. Oh wait...it isn't listed. It's never listed...

Kangaskan pre-evo. Seriously...it has a baby IN ITS POUCH, and that baby isn't a pre-evo yet.
Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

FearItself

I'd like to see Tentacruel to have an evo or Tentacool have a pre-evo, as well as Onix having an alternate evo (by leveling up, or one by being traded while holding a different item other than Metal Coat).

GigaMetroid99

I agree with the Kangaskhan pre-evo, but I had a description of a Dunsparce evo somewhere...

Here it is:

It'd have great big wings, developed from the puny wings of the basic form. It would be a large snake-like creature, as Dunsparce is supposed to be the Land Snake Pokémon. At the end of its tail would be a powerful drill, used to dig deep into the earth. It is almost entirely yellow, but with blue stripes on its back, the drill being blackish-gray, and its wings being white.

It can use its wings to fly about the land to search for new burrows in which to bury its young, as they must grow used to living underground to develop their tails. It can be very protective of the baby Dunsparce, and spends most of its time with them, which is why it is rare to see one flying about.

I'm terrible with names, though, so no clue as to what it'd be called. Maybe...Serparce. Serpent and sparse (intentionally spelled wrong). It doesn't really flow well, though.

Oh, yeah, forgot an important part! Type. Um...well Flying/Ground seems like an obvious choice, doesn't it? Sort of like an oxymoron, actually. At least it'd be immune to Electric attacks! It'd have to watch out for Ice attacks, though. I'd like to keep the Normal Type on it, maybe for a brand-new Normal/Ground type, but both Ground and Flying fit so well for it.