News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

pogeymanz

Started by not famy, October 29, 2007, 06:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not famy

Is there a reason why I can't migrate my pogeyman to Pearl from Fire Red? It works just fine for my Sapphire version, but it never works for Fire Red. :0(

Kayo

a few reasons may be:

1. your pokemon on FR are hacked
2. Your pokemon on FR know HM moves
3. You dont have 6 pokemon in your PC on FR
4. Your FR and Pearl versions are in different languages.
5. you dont really have fire red and you're inserting a piece of fruit by the foot in slot-2.

the first 4 are possible, the last ones a joke. :) ;)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

not famy

It won't even show the "migrate pokemon" option on the main screen.  I didn't use any cheating things either.

Avion-Finch

Did you beat the E4 in pearl?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

not famy

Durr, yeah, I've transferred pogeyman from sapphire several times already but it doesn't even notice when I have Fire Red in at the menu where you'd migrate, but it's there at the DS main menu.

i think my game is broked

FearItself

I'd suggest checking out your FR game to see if it works by itself. I don't think it's your Pearl game or anything in your Pearl that causes it to not work, I think it may be Fire Red alone. Sometimes my GBA games don't work, and I just clean 'em and put 'em back in, and it usually works the second or third time around. Have you played your FR recently? Has it been working fine?

not famy

Quote from: FearItself on October 30, 2007, 05:06:40 PM
I'd suggest checking out your FR game to see if it works by itself. I don't think it's your Pearl game or anything in your Pearl that causes it to not work, I think it may be Fire Red alone. Sometimes my GBA games don't work, and I just clean 'em and put 'em back in, and it usually works the second or third time around. Have you played your FR recently? Has it been working fine?
I can still play it, it seems to work perfectly.  It just won't get noticed when playing Pearl.

:'(

Flitterbie

I'm not sure this matters, but since it hasn't been asked yet:

Do you have the national dex in FR?

not famy

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 30, 2007, 08:04:28 PM
I'm not sure this matters, but since it hasn't been asked yet:

Do you have the national dex in FR?
yes plz

7Deadly$ins

The Ruby and Sapphire plates, too? I dunno if you need those, though.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

not famy

Is there anything you have to have before you can migrate from Fire Red? Like special stuff, besides the national dex. It's making me angry.  :'(

Kayo

Quote from: famy on November 05, 2007, 09:05:36 PM
Is there anything you have to have before you can migrate from Fire Red? Like special stuff, besides the national dex. It's making me angry.  :'(
nah, i migrated from leafgreem when i had 5 badges.

but, when you wanna migrate, when you turn on your DS, make sure you see the "start GBA game" option.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

not famy

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 06, 2007, 04:25:36 AM

but, when you wanna migrate, when you turn on your DS, make sure you see the "start GBA game" option.
It does. I guess there's nothing I can do.

ill just kill it with fire

Kat95

Uhh do you change the time on your DS?

Kayo

Quote from: famy on November 06, 2007, 03:34:05 PM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 06, 2007, 04:25:36 AM

It does. I guess there's nothing I can do.

ill just kill it with fire
dont do that. just put your fire red in a time out. after 3 days, try again :)
[move][/move]