News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Zovimix is over, and only one person listened to the whole thing

Started by Zovistograt, November 30, 2007, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

I'm going to go until 10 PM EST, and I'm ending with one of my favorite remixes, "He's A Pirate (Tiesto Remix)" by DJ Tiesto from the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Sountrack.  It's coming up after this song, so be sure to check out the finale!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Who was the person who actually listened?  Did you like it?

And...man this was a total bust D:

Syncopathic

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2007, 07:57:55 PM
Who was the person who actually listened?  Did you like it?

And...man this was a total bust D:
personal music FTW!

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2007, 05:55:02 PM
[spoiler=previous content]hi, I'm starting my one-hour DJ block called "Zovimix" (although it's not a "true" mix, I know) in a few minutes!  I hope you enjoy this week's selection of high-energy techno, hardcore, and other assorted things ^_^

I'll be playing a bunch of Synthwulf because he's that awesome, along with some other great tracks.

also changed time[/spoiler]

Who was that one person?

Uhh, me. :P I thought other people were listening.
But really great job. ^_^ I honestly have a better appreciation for the genre now. :)
I'll listen next Friday if you do it too. ^_^

Wolf

Trini

I was gonna listen honestly. But then I started toying around in Gimp and forgot.  :-\

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 30, 2007, 07:06:04 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 30, 2007, 06:02:48 PM
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
On Saturdays, my radio station in town plays a solid hour or two of nothing but techno and electronica.
www.965thebuzz.com
Dunno where, but you can listen via Internet.
DUDE OMG do you live in houston?
thats the station here! :O
O_o;
I live in Kansas City.
Or near there, anyways.
Also, Zovi, I would have listened if I weren't watching Transformers.
WHY DID JAZZ HAVE TO DIE?! :(