Started by Allegretto, May 08, 2008, 05:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: Marth Xero on May 10, 2008, 06:06:39 AM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 09, 2008, 10:47:33 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 09, 2008, 10:38:45 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 09, 2008, 10:32:42 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 09, 2008, 10:30:30 PM
play galaxy, and all your woes will wash away.

The music is soothing. :P
that game was to short,  i beat the main storyline within a day than beat it with you know who the 2nd day.and i thought it wasent as good as it could have been.

[spoiler]Luigi?[/spoiler]
If so, there's no way you could have got all 120 stars in one day.

and just play it for fun.
Go through each galaxy's first star.
It's actually quite fun. :O

Id rather play OOT in a dark room with my 0 friends  :P :P :P
Play an RPG with a confusing story line, it always keeps my mind off things...

Fire emblem. Lol

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Seventh

Quote from: Allegretto on May 08, 2008, 05:42:17 PM
So anyway what do you do if your extremlly sad or depressed, want to cry but you cant  :|
Erm, typically it becomes anger, not sadness or depression for me.

Then I wish I could bash something with a sledgehammer, and imagine it.  Then I typically get calm enough to talk.
meh

Triforce_Luigi

Generally, I'll play Fire Emblem, beating the crap out of Ashera over and over again and watching the caracter endings. Then if that doesn't work, I'll listen/watch something dark and depressing. Or just go to sleep.

Nayrman

Play an insanely violent videogame like GTA or the old Mortal Kombats...those always seem to help for some odd reason.

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2008, 05:58:57 PM
Play an insanely violent videogame like GTA or the old Mortal Kombats...those always seem to help for some odd reason.

OH LAWL I TORE OUT THAT GUY'S SPINE

It's always fun >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

Do something that makes you happy? :)
Or..
DESTROY THINGS!!
YEAH

Silly_Penguin

I've never been able to not cry, if i'm really upset, i generally would cry when no ones around so they don't have to worry. But fortunately i have rarely had to do that, and i tend to not be able to hold in tears well >.>
If i'm just feeling down drawing, playing/listening to music, and writing seem to help a lot.

Allegretto

Quote from: Silly_Penguin on May 10, 2008, 07:49:11 PM
I've never been able to not cry, if i'm really upset, i generally would cry when no ones around so they don't have to worry. But fortunately i have rarely had to do that, and i tend to not be able to hold in tears well >.>
If i'm just feeling down drawing, playing/listening to music, and writing seem to help a lot.

Well with me, I can hold in sadness and cant cry, but If I really want to cry (Which I never would want to, to me its a sign of weakness that emotion has competly taken over your being) I say somthing, no matter what I say tears will start.

Allegretto

This time i dident even have to say anything for them to, anyway thread locked I think everyone is done posting and I dont want anyone who enjoys pushing others down posting in this.