News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ugh, finals.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 08, 2008, 12:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I'm not stressed, I usually get below average in history, above average in math, and average in everything else.
And they're not 'till next week, so that lessens the blow.
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

Never got stressed over school, sitting back and doing like nothing usually gets me fine grades.
0o!f

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Lichig0 on December 08, 2008, 04:51:47 PM
Never got stressed over school, sitting back and doing like nothing usually gets me fine grades.
Have fun with that in college.

Kaz

I have to get at least 46/50 i think on my Psych final or i won't even get a C in the class

it sucks when you completely miss tests and then your grade dies
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Java

I've got Midterms coming up next week.

Our school, however, allows students to be exempt from Finals if they have earned a final grade of an "A".
I'm taking two semester courses, so that lets me be exempt from those two classes.
Those are my easiest classes though, so I'm extremely nervous. >_>

I usually get good grades, but recently I've been studying more to get even better grades.
I'm most nervous for Math, AP World History, and Physics (I DON'T GET PHYSICS!).
Even though History usually comes easy for me, it's just so much to remember and my math teacher is just impossible. D:

There's also Spanish and English which I'm also kinda stressed about.

...And being sick definitely doesn't help.  :robotsad:

Doodle

Mine aren't until some time in January.
I'm usually good with tests. Except I got a D on my last Geometry test...but my teacher was nice and let us redo the ones we got wrong, giving me a 71%. He only gave us half credit after we reached 70%. I still got an A- in that class, though.
Plus, the exam days are half days. :)
YEAH

Tupin

Yep, finals all next week except for Friday.

Pending a snow day, or potentially two.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

britneymahboy

I don't even know when I have finals.  The only finals I'm aware of are the AP tests on may; which will be five--I think.
NAMBLA

DededeCloneChris

This is my first time on the finals thing, I didn't have this back in Mexico.

My finals are the last 3 days of the next week, 2 exams on each day, I'm a bit worried, but my grades so far are A+.

Though I get to go to home earlier at 10:45 AM. ;)

Macawmoses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have tests in January, one being a Diploma Examination. Joy.