<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Video Game Genres - Your Skill Level When It Comes To Them

Started by Doodle, June 27, 2009, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Customrobo13 on June 29, 2009, 07:42:32 AM
i did that on release day to prove to the world I was badass

silver i'll battle you, and if I beat you on a song by 200,000 will you change my rank to something not green becuase i'm really intercourse ing sick of this green rank i've had it for song long and now otaku brigade is gone and I can't handle it anymore man :(
in b4 TTFaF

PsychoYoshi

Rhythm: Advanced Intermediate/just below "That Guy" tier.
RPG: God tier.
Platformer: Intermediate.
FPS: Beginner, though I'm a relatively good sniper.
Puzzle: Advanced beginner.
Racing: Suck.
Collect-a-thons/Action RPGs: God tier.

SkyMyl

Ares300

FPS and 4-way fighters are my best genres thx to Goldeneye and SSB, everything else except for puzzle-esque and tetris-like games falls into the same category good, if not awesome, but never bad.

Mutilator7

I can generally pick up a 1st/3rd person shooter game and be good with it. RTS and driving i'm not so good at. Rhythm games it depends.

NiMa74

Top 5 on this forum on rhythm games. I blow at shooters though. If you turn that last sentence into something sexual, you die.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Beans on July 04, 2009, 02:57:08 PM
Top 5 on this forum on rhythm games. I blow at shooters though. If you turn that last sentence into something sexual, you die.
How?

L10

Quote from: Beans on July 04, 2009, 02:57:08 PM
So you claim to be the Top 5 in rhythm games? You must be good at DDR to claim that.
0o!f

metroidhunter777

RPG: lolok
Shooters: Pretty good
FPS: Slightly above average. I make a good Rambo with my handy double barrel. :B
Puzzle: I can own Tetris, but not much else.
Platformer: More or less pretty above average
Racing: More or less above average
SSB: Super win overall, but I can't super-awesome-own with a single character. Just super own or awesome own with Kirby. :D
Guitar Hero/Rock Band: TOTAL COMPLETE WIN. There is no denying that I'm probably around 2nd here behind GM for overall mad skillz in Rock Band.

NiMa74

Quote from: Ryu on July 04, 2009, 04:45:18 PM
So you claim to be the Top 5 in rhythm games? You must be good at DDR to claim that.

Fine. GH/RB. Not DDR, as for some reason I can't get used to reading the up and down in the middle.

Kierou

I'm good at RTS, RPG, and 2-D 1v1 fighting games. ((Never played MvC.))

Someguy13

I can get good at any genre and so I'm good with all except RTS and fighting games (with the exception of Super Smash Bros)

Depster

I'm above average at all genres, though my best are Racing, FPS, and Fighting.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!