News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

ZOVISTRIVIAT: CHAT TRIVIA AT 8 PM EST! (it's over now!)

Started by Zovistograt, November 02, 2007, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

ZOVISTRIVIAT HAS ENDED!  SILVER WON POINTWISE BUT LOTE WON THE ACTUAL GAME SOMEHOW.  RAY GOT THE LAST QUESTION RIGHT BUT THEN PROCEEDED TO DIVIDE BY ZERO.  THANKS FOR PLAYING, AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

The first week was very disorganized, but I think I'll keep with the general idea of the second week (last week).  This is how it'll work.

At 8:00 EST it will start PUNCTUALLY.  You can be late, but you'll be missing out on questions and points and such.

There are FOUR (4) TYPES of questions.

• NORMAL: normal questions are worth point values.  Get it right first and get some points.  Nice and simple.
  • STEAL: steal questions let you steal from anybody.  And that means people who have points, people who don't have points (there's a such thing as negative points), me, or even people who aren't even there.  Don't care...although the latter two aren't very strategic :P
  • DEVOICE: person who gets it right gets one point and only one point, but also gets to devoice one person of their choice for a set number of questions (usually 1 or 2)
  • SPECIAL: anything goes.  It could be a TTF type of question, or something ridiculous.

MOAR RULES

• My verdict is final.  No exceptions.
  • You CAN use a search engine or whatever to look up answers.  I'd expect that people who know the answer would answer faster, but we'll see.  Anyway, I can't stop you.
  • Keep all hands, feet, and other appendages inside the IRC, thank you.
  • Questions will range from scholastic to absolutely ridiculous.  Pretty much, it's random.  I'll lay off the scholastic stuff if you don't like it though.
  • There will be a lightning round where I ask incredibly easy questions and whoever gets the most right by the end of them gets a plentiful sum of points.  This could decide the game.
  • In case of a tie, a tiebreaker challenge will occur.  More details if that happens when it happens.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Um.
Chat is broken, in case you haven't noticed. :(

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 02, 2007, 04:11:56 PM
Um.
Chat is broken, in case you haven't noticed. :(
yes I just noticed.

lemme make an amendment
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

Zovistograt

Silverhawk79

Actually, you can just join from our normal chat client.

...̅̅̅

BOSSNIG

Wow, its funny im never on chat when this happens  ::).
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER