News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Matt nodded as he continued to look at the picture. "I don't know why...but his eye...Something about how they look is bugging me..."

X_Hero

Karizo looked at the Lucario's eyes a bit more closely.

"Wait..." Karizo said as he knew what it was. "His irises are a really vibrant red... And I mean really vibrant red... ...... Just like the Suicune I saw in my first dream..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah! That's it! That's what's been bothering me." Matt said. "I think it's safe to assume this has something to do with the virus..."

X_Hero

"Exactly." Karizo agreed with Matt. "So we don't have to avoid all the Pokemon along the way, just the ones with abnormally red eyes..."

Dr.Hobo2

"That makes this a lot easier." Matt said putting the photos in his pocket and taking a strap and using it to carry his camera around the neck. "And if we have to wait for the others, we should head back now."

X_Hero

"That's probably a good idea..." Karizo said as he looked down the mountain.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait...just to make sure that there is a difference between infected pokemon and other pokemon..." Matt grabbed his camera and looked around. "Let's see if we can find some pokemon."

X_Hero

Karizo looked around. From a patch of grass, he could see a Vulpix walk out. It's eyes were normal.

"That Vulpix over there, it's eyes aren't all red." Karizo said as he pointed over to the Vulpix.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright." Matt snapped a picture of it and then walked up to it. "Well...It doesn't seem violent so I guess it doesn't have a virus." He said as he grabbed the developing picture.

X_Hero

"Yeah... "Karizo said as he followed him. "I think we should head back for the others now."

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay...well...I may want to walk around in Lilycove for a while..." Matt said.I might want to check in with...them before I leave.

X_Hero

"And I'll get some supplies for the trip."Karizo started. "It's going to take a while to get to Fortree the long way around."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...It'd be too dangerous with the stronger wild pokemon the other way. And even more dangerous with the viru-" Before he could finish, a different vulpix jumped out of the bushes with its eyes a deep red. "Gah!" Matt snapped a shot off of instinct of taking photos. "Look out!"

X_Hero

Karizo knew that no matter what, his white flute would keep Pokemon away. He instantly took it out, and began to play a very fast tune that hardly anyone could keep up with.

Dr.Hobo2

The Vulpix was about to attack. But the sound from the flute seemed to make it feel uncomfortable and it fled. "Ow! What is that noise?" Matt said holding his hands over his ears as he backed away from Karizo. "I can't stand it!"