News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

[Forum] Assassins

Started by Dog Food, November 04, 2010, 01:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Dog Food

I don't know. Do you guys think 10 is enough, or should I wait for more?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

I'd say wait a little longer, but this is probably good at the same time.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

10 sounds just fine, but it wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer.

Dog Food

Okay, I'm going to start this.

Expect a PM soon instructing you on your first target. Remember to PM me with a link to your assassination once you've completed it. And once you've been assassinated, you are out of the game.

Good luck, everyone.

Let the assassinations begin.

SkyMyl

http://nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=35062.msg581962#msg581962

I hope Silver doesn't have any problems with being the first person to be assassinated, especially in record time.

Dog Food

Not even 30 minutes into the game, and someone has been assassinated. Sorry Silver, but you have lost the title of "Agent".

Also, special announcement: Every single "special" can only be used once. Unless otherwise stated, they are a one-time ability.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Poet Laureate on November 10, 2010, 05:08:40 PM
Not even 30 minutes into the game, and someone has been assassinated. Sorry Silver, but you have lost the title of "Agent".

Also, special announcement: Every single "special" can only be used once. Unless otherwise stated, they are a one-time ability.
;_____;

Dog Food

Some new updates. There were some more attempts at assassinations, but they all failed.

Agent 10 is still in the running. Your post must be directly under your target's to count, remember this.
Agent 01 is still in the running. His item for assassinating Silver kept him alive.

Neerb

Someone here's a filthy cheater... -_-

Kayo

Was I supposed to get a PM on this?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kianglo on November 12, 2010, 01:45:52 PM

ASSASSINATED. Again. Just to be sure.

*edit

What, were you never told your target?

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 12, 2010, 01:45:52 PM
Man, you scared me. I would have felt so bad if I had forgotten you. But I didn't. I just checked and I sent you the PM, you should have gotten it.

Neerb