News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Heart Gold + Soul Silver

Started by Gwen Khan, May 03, 2009, 08:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Well it was a remake of gold and silver, like that was a surprise, all info can go here, I guess

As announced by the official Japanese Pokémon Web site and TV Tokyo's TV program information on Friday, Pokémon Sunday is set to make a "world-exclusive first announcement" in its Pokémon Game Arena segment on May 10.
The most recent episode previewed the annnouncement, showing two balls, one gold and one silver, which will be opened to unveil the announcement's subject. Based on this as well as the fact that the game is said to have been the center of much speculation, many fans believe that the announcement will pertain to two titles: the Pokémon Gold and Silver remakes. It is also theorized that Junichi Masuda will appear on the show to make the announcement, since he did so both last month and the month prior in regard to other game-related scoops.
The next issue of CoroCoro, which will be released May 15, is likely to contain the announcement as well.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Major_Pokémon_game_to_be_announced_this_month

could it be a Gold and Silver remake?

Nayrman

a Gold and Silver remake was inevitable, as they were forced to do so for Red/Blue (or in this case, Green), as it is becoming impossible to get the G/S/C starters and legendaries without extreme measures, and frankly it's probably easier than trying to cram them all into a single game in whatever 5th Gen is going to be.

Eh, I never buy remakes but this'll be interesting (I DEMAND THE BATTLE WITH RED AGAIN! XD )

jnfs2014

Or they could just make a GBC-GBA adapter.

But....YAY. BUT THEY BETTER INCLUDE KANTO.

Macawmoses

I honestly doubt it will be a G/S remake. Why make it that obvious? It will likely be hinting at the next installment in the Ranger or Mystery Dungeon series, or even a new series. I just can't imagine them just giving it away like this. If it is a remake, it'll be extensive. Tons of new stuff.

jnfs2014

Eh....Not the PMD series. They still have to release more details on Sky.

Doodle

Hopefully this is a G/S remake. I've been waiting for one.
It better have Kanto, though. >:(
YEAH

JrDude

Think about it guys, what would they call the new G/S remakes? White Gold and Super Silver? (I don't know any other types of silver)
Also, it seems like they've been trying to avoid using 2 regions in 1 game, so it wouldn't really fit.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

YES... YES... THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOAR.

I never had Gold or Silver, only Red and Yellow, plus I always thought they should do this.

In addition, shouldn't they just make a game with all regions, all Pokemon, all items, etc.? I would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

They better not run out of ideas.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kierou

Quote from: TerribleFrog on May 03, 2009, 05:44:15 PM
YES... YES... THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOAR.

I never had Gold or Silver, only Red and Yellow, plus I always thought they should do this.

In addition, shouldn't they just make a game with all regions, all Pokemon, all items, etc.? I would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

They better not run out of ideas.

Unless it's a console game in handheld style, that won't happen. Handheld gaming media doesn't have the memory capacity.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kierou on May 03, 2009, 06:04:55 PM
Unless it's a console game in handheld style, that won't happen. Handheld gaming media doesn't have the memory capacity.

That's true, but I was expecting something for the Wii maybe. BUT ONLY IF THEY DROP FRIEND CODES (and fix the online play etc.)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

phatyo

Why woudnt they remake Gold and Silver? Can you hear the Ka-Ching from miles away? I sure can!
I doubt they will have kanto in it though if its a gold or Silver remake. They are in need of one. Also I used to be a group that would search for any hints hinting to a remake. We found alot of evidence. I even called up the company in New York and they said its top secret. I personaly think they had in a mind of a remake cause some pokemon where it says where they originally arrived from. Some say Johto. So they had there mind on money. I say do it. Ill buy it haha

Kierou

That information is all in the bulbspedia link.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kierou on May 03, 2009, 07:30:39 PM
That information is all in the bulbspedia link.

yeah, where did you think I got it from?

Kierou

Macawmoses

I don't think Ka-Ching has as much to do with it. I honestly don't believe it is a remake, as this soon after a major release means less cash.