News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Thunderhero Interview Show!! Season 4!!

Started by thunderhero4, December 19, 2007, 08:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just got a freakin crazy idea! What if I make a Thunderhero interview auditions thread where you attmpt an interview and I tell you if you have potential for your own show! Good or bad idea?

Good idea
4 (66.7%)
Bad idea
1 (16.7%)
I dont care...
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 22, 2007, 03:30:14 PM
Yeah, I agree that the anime was great in the first couple of seasons, but slowly got suckier and suckier. But the Mewtwo movies were still great.
Ya! Finally someone who agrees with me! and captain olimar should be an assist trophie, he was in only 2 games...and waluigi was in like all mario spinoffs since tennis...and he was assist trophie... (the funny thing is that ssbb is a mario spinoff...)

thunderhero4

Lanky is next, but ill wait till frederick is online! he likes lanky afterall...hes into lanky about as much as im into vector!

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 03:35:48 PM
Lanky is next, but ill wait till frederick is online! he likes lanky afterall...hes into lanky about as much as im into vector!
I gotta go play some more Sonic Heroes...

Why didn't they just call it Sonic Adventure 3?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 03:32:45 PM
Yeah, I agree that the anime was great in the first couple of seasons, but slowly got suckier and suckier. But the Mewtwo movies were still great.
Ya! Finally someone who agrees with me! and captain olimar should be an assist trophie, he was in only 2 games...and waluigi was in like all mario spinoffs since tennis...and he was assist trophie... (the funny thing is that ssbb is a mario spinoff...)

Let's explore that argument, shall we?

Pit was only in two games. Ness, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers were only in one game each, along with others. They're all in Brawl aren't they. (Other Ness.)

Judging from that, Sakurai doesn't seem to care about how many games a character has been in. Olimar could be resized to around Kirby's size. Pikmin could be used in his attacks. He has just as much chance to be in as Ridley, who you must admit has a fairly good chance.

Or I'm into Espio, Luigi, Silver, Blaze, and destroying the Sonic/Amy shippings!

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 22, 2007, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 03:32:45 PM

Let's explore that argument, shall we?

Pit was only in two games. Ness, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers were only in one game each, along with others. They're all in Brawl aren't they. (Other Ness.)

Judging from that, Sakurai doesn't seem to care about how many games a character has been in. Olimar could be resized to around Kirby's size. Pikmin could be used in his attacks. He has just as much chance to be in as Ridley, who you must admit has a fairly good chance.

Or I'm into Espio, Luigi, Silver, Blaze, and destroying the Sonic/Amy shippings!
I just like Chaos...

So cute... :3

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 22, 2007, 03:37:46 PM

Because it wasnt sonic adventure 3...a sonic adventure game is characterized by the ability to raise chao...and have a storyline as well...i wouldnt be surprised if segas next big sonic game is sonic adventure 3!

and Vector's voice in heroes was the only voice i liked over the 4Kids actors...the rest i perferred over the old ones...especially drumond, griffith is better by far IMO...

as to Dave's comment, its more of a popularity thing, pikmin isnt nearly as popular as mother or classic games like ice climbers...and i think the main reason for sakurai NOT to put him in would be cuz of his size....and befor you say a resize would change that, he is waaaay to small for that to look normal...

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 03:43:38 PM

Because it wasnt sonic adventure 3...a sonic adventure game is characterized by the ability to raise chao...and have a storyline as well...i wouldnt be surprised if segas next big sonic game is sonic adventure 3!

and Vector's voice in heroes was the only voice i liked over the 4Kids actors...the rest i perferred over the old ones...especially drumond, griffith is better by far IMO...

as to Dave's comment, its more of a popularity thing, pikmin isnt nearly as popular as mother or classic games like ice climbers...and i think the main reason for sakurai NOT to put him in would be cuz of his size....and befor you say a resize would change that, he is waaaay to small for that to look normal...
Griffith doesn't sound like a 15 year old.

Kirby is only a foot high... Captain Olimar's only a little smaller than him.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 22, 2007, 03:43:38 PM

Mother was only really popular in Japan. In America, it's semi-popular, but not on a grand scale like Mario, Sonic, or even Metal Gear. No one I know had even heard of Ice Climbers before Melee. That would be because it was popular in its time. Its a "retro" game, and Sakurai chose it to rep that era in gaming. As to the resizing comment, Kirby was the size of a marshmallow in his games. If he were that size in Smash, he would be squashed too easily. Therefore, they resized him.

And that was a surprisingly intelligent post from you...

Also, as a matter of interest, who yould you rather have brought back: Nack the Weasel (Fang the Sniper), Bark the Polar Bear, Mighty the Armadillo, Heavy, Bomb, or Ray the Flying Squirrel?

Ridley

I realize I haven't been interviewed yet so I will pm you the info tomorow. Ok?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Nice interviews, but I have a question:
How did Olimar SAY: "-_-"?
that is all
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on December 22, 2007, 05:39:22 PM
that is all

Typo it is supposed to be a facial expression
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on December 22, 2007, 05:47:10 PM
that is all

Thank you for pointing that out, Captain Obvious. >_> And yes, that was a facial expression.

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 22, 2007, 05:50:03 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 22, 2007, 05:47:10 PM
that is all

Thank you for pointing that out, Captain Obvious. >_> And yes, that was a facial expression.

Yeah because he never asked for it. >_>
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

I know it's a facial expression >.>
but I was wondering how he SAID a facial expression
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on December 22, 2007, 05:58:04 PM
I know it's a facial expression >.>
but I was wondering how he SAID a facial expression

Oh I was being sarcastic!
...It's quite obvious...