News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael227

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on February 02, 2008, 06:28:10 PM
Oh God, it looks like Samus will have actually talk in this game. :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N4K4wqZH6A

I really hope that they do it right, I'd hate to have it done poorly and always think about that whenever I play a Metroid game. :( Hopefully they can get Jennifer Hale to do her voice...
is that all?

Retronintendodude7

Quote from: Michael227 on February 02, 2008, 06:32:27 PM
Oh God, it looks like Samus will have actually talk in this game. :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N4K4wqZH6A

I really hope that they do it right, I'd hate to have it done poorly and always think about that whenever I play a Metroid game. :( Hopefully they can get Jennifer Hale to do her voice...
is that all?

I'm not sure, I haven't seen a video where Zero Suit Samus wins, but I think if she did, she would say something...but so far I haven't seen her talk besides her taunts.

Nayrman

at least she has a voice that doesn't suck.
Reminds me of Lucy's from Elfen Lied sorta (english dub version)

Triforce_Luigi

Well, at least the voice doesn't suck.

By the way, how did he start out as ZSS? I thought you had to use a Final Smash. Yet he's already ZSS.

Tupin

Samus sounds good.

It fits her.

Also, to start out as ZSS, you hold R.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 02, 2008, 06:48:17 PM
Samus sounds good.

It fits her.

Also, to start out as ZSS, you hold R.

Oh. That's good. I prefer her to Samus

Retronintendodude7

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 06:46:19 PM

By the way, how did he start out as ZSS? I thought you had to use a Final Smash. Yet he's already ZSS.

You just have to hold a button to start out as Zero Suit Samus. I think it's something like you hold R for the Gamecube Controller, the minus button for the Wii Remote, and I have no idea what the button for the Virtual Console controller is. :P

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on February 02, 2008, 06:49:07 PM

You just have to hold a button to start out as Zero Suit Samus. I think it's something like you hold R for the Gamecube Controller, the minus button for the Wii Remote, and I have no idea what the button for the Virtual Console controller is. :P

But if you do that, will you still change back to normal Samus with an FS?

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Yes.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

it should...
It was probably only implemented for tourney's who hdon't use FS's
it should...
It was probably only implemented for tourney's who hdon't use FS's

Michael227

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on February 02, 2008, 06:40:09 PM
Quote from: Michael227 on February 02, 2008, 06:32:27 PM

is that all?

I'm not sure, I haven't seen a video where Zero Suit Samus wins, but I think if she did, she would say something...but so far I haven't seen her talk besides her taunts.
that was her taunt btw

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 02, 2008, 07:10:36 PM
cool.... does she talk in SSE?

That much is unknown, but I saw a picture of her staring up at her Power Suit in a sort of tank. Pikachu is known to team up with her and raid an area loaded with Subspace Bombs, however.

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on February 02, 2008, 04:54:55 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 04:53:13 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on February 02, 2008, 04:49:50 PM
Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on February 02, 2008, 04:45:52 PM
Heh, looks like Snake wants to be more like Captain Falcon. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggoK85c4NQc&feature=user

I can only imagine the kind of conversations Snake will have now that we know all of the characters. Imagine Toon Link and ROB. :P
Yes, he and Otacon are amazed at Falcon's cool moves. Also, Slippy talks to snake when he does Falco, Sonic's is pretty funny too

Do you have links to Falco, Sonic, and the rest?

BTW, I've always wanted to try "that." FALCON PUNCH!
I think they're somewhere in BDCOOL's vids...
I don't know what SLippy says, but it's funny nontheless cuz Snake freaks a bit. Also, I do know Sonic's sort of. Snake is angry that he gets rejected for Melee, and Sonic manages to get into Brawl on his first try, and Otacon tries to calm him down or something
Wait, how do you get the Snake conversations?

Rius