NSF vs NS2 strikes back/Return of the thread (Vote if you still want to do this)

Started by Dawei, February 23, 2008, 07:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

As anyone with an IQ over 17 would know (though, I must admit that is somewhat high for most members of the smashboards) SWW7 reliquished his duty of running the NSF VS. NS2( :A new hope) thread for personal reasons.

Now, MoM and I bring you the return of the rivalry! Sorry I can't make this thread fancy (no kickass names, at least for the time being), but I will do what I can. With that said though;

You must sign up again!

I will not bring the list back from the old thread. I want this to be a more updated version. So please, post if you still want to be apart of this.

*thread will be updated to even more levels of asskickery when I get the chance*

Thought of the Moment: Dawei and I present our new banner! No moving lights, but we try!

Macawmoses

Current users:

Dawei
Mackormoses

Cakeman
JoeOfMars
Tibar7
Hector_The_Axe
Jono2
WaterGod
skye8600
LightningSword
Wiiboychris
JrDude
Marth Xero
Depster
Ridley
Ninnin6
Triforce_Luigi
La Pared
fredrickthethird
RedSox
gbwyoshi
JNeedForSpeed2
ANDREWSCH
Geno
Nine_1_One
Shujinco
Commisar Torgo
ZoraLink
CuccoGuy
WiiGamer24
Tollhouse2006
Cakeman
Silverhawk35
QSMASHBRO
Masteryounglink
NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

tibar7

me signs up. i is a kollege student! does like NSF hate NS2 or something? i made an account on NS2, but they wouldn't let me post, edit my profile (avatar, sig, etc.) or contact an administrator for help. if i had to choose between the two i choose here.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

HTA!

Lol first page.

Put some heart into it Dawei.
Ill join...obviously.

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Skye8600

Light

I was there last time, and I'm still here this time. Sign me back up!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

DededeCloneChris

*Uses shirt of "I need to kick some Sonic NS2 butt"*

I'm in! Let the mustache/emblem of fire/Pk powers/Chozo abilities/Blasters/Landmasters/lots of swords/magic/electric/singing/aura (especially aura!)/copy abilities/Pikmins/arrows/and DBZ rip-offs moves makes us win!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I changed my mind.  Sign me up, just don't expect me to win any matches for you guys. :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

tibar7

wait, do we play wi-fi matches against people on NS2, cuz that would be cool. i just can't play until the summer when i get wi-fi.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Macawmoses

Quote from: tibar7 on February 23, 2008, 10:10:42 PM
wait, do we play wi-fi matches against people on NS2, cuz that would be cool. i just can't play until the summer when i get wi-fi.
yup, that is it.