News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NSF vs NS2 strikes back/Return of the thread (Vote if you still want to do this)

Started by Dawei, February 23, 2008, 07:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

SkyMyl

Well, f*** my last post. I'm staying with this! NSF was here after NS1 died, and ever since the NS2 Incident (Say...DL6...SL9...gotta good ring to it.), I've wanted revenge.

I'm going to fail, however. My timing online fails. So I won't be much help. Sorry. :(

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

metroidhunter777

SkyMyl

Excuse this post if it is irrelevant, but did this just get de-floated!?

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 03, 2008, 04:44:16 PM
Well, f*** my last post. I'm staying with this! NSF was here after NS1 died, and ever since the NS2 Incident (Say...DL6...SL9...gotta good ring to it.), I've wanted revenge.

I'm going to fail, however. My timing online fails. So I won't be much help. Sorry. :(
Revenge is not a good thing MasterYoungLink especially when the members didn?t have anything to do with that incident.

HoA, Onilink is not our best player I can guarantee that. I?ve played him several times in ladder matches and he has yet to beat me. His Toon Link needs a lot of work in my opinion. He?s good but not amazing.

There?s still a good amount of players who are just as good as or even better than him like Raiko, Magnawolf and Red Alert.

I?ve yet to play you so to be honest I?m not expecting to sweep everyone here. It could be a tough challenge for us.

HTA!

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on April 04, 2008, 09:14:02 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 03, 2008, 04:44:16 PM

Revenge is not a good thing MasterYoungLink especially when the members didn?t have anything to do with that incident.

HoA, Onilink is not our best player I can guarantee that. I?ve played him several times in ladder matches and he has yet to beat me. His Toon Link needs a lot of work in my opinion. He?s good but not amazing.

There?s still a good amount of players who are just as good as or even better than him like Raiko, Magnawolf and Red Alert.

I?ve yet to play you so to be honest I?m not expecting to sweep everyone here. It could be a tough challenge for us.

This is in comparison to my Toon Link, which is less than spectacular.
Obviously your pretty good... but I was making a generalization based on me being cocky =p

jnfs2014

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!