ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Java

Quote from: mackormoses on January 26, 2008, 07:14:18 PM
He was, yes. He will bot be coming back after flooding the board, disobeying me, SuperKool, and Vaatix. Dawei put the final nail in his coffin, so to speak.

And can I not challenge someone who has not made a VALID post? Because, if so, activity should not be the factor, but constant quality should be. O/

After all, I could say +1 every day for a week, and what would the point of that be?
Okay thanks for the info.

You do make a good point. I'd like to keep the activity factor, but I will consider your suggestion. I get what you're saying. I'll also discuss it with the judges. Err...well the judges that have actually judged before.

Oh and we've reached 50 pages! ;D
The extra bonus was free points!
In celebration of this mark I will be giving out a +1 for each nominee who posts on this page.
I know quite a few people are very close to earning a spot on the list, so this could make a difference! :)

Java

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 26, 2008, 07:19:47 PM
I agree with mack. =)
With the luck of being the first post on the 50th page.

You got a +1 and have earned a spot on the List!
Congrats! ;D

Just make sure you keep on making quality posts. :)

Triforce_Luigi

Oh. I thought it would be something monumentally gigantic...

Macawmoses

I am glad you agree. Part of why I disliked this thread, was once you are on the list, you could spam to stay on.  Quality over quantity, but there should be so quantity, I agree, but the quantity should be of quality.

If, you know what I mean...O_O;

Tupin

I've only seen a few good discussions in the past few days...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: mackormoses on January 26, 2008, 10:35:34 PM
I am glad you agree. Part of why I disliked this thread, was once you are on the list, you could spam to stay on.  Quality over quantity, but there should be so quantity, I agree, but the quantity should be of quality.

What? So you're saying there should be equal quantity and quality?

thunderhero4

i think I see...like post "mostly" intellegently...but not always?

fredrickthethird

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 10:41:44 PM

i think I see...like post "mostly" intellegently...but not always?
Yes I agree completely.

Apollo

Red

I haven't been judging because there is not that much intelligent posting lately. 

Apollo

Joeofmars

Apollo

Light

I'm not really sure why you're giving out free points, but oh well. :D
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.