News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on March 27, 2008, 03:30:53 PM
*Gasps*. The Revs are taking over!

Heres a version of the brawl ladder with 20 people, along with Mack and SWW facing off :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Large Image Warning

If I'm to change I will need a Pm on what spots changed each day or at the particular moment, seeing it would be harder having to dig through the thread.

By the way, have I been challenged?
T_L challenged you for 6. Also, updating first page with picture. I'll put it in spoiler tags, for those who have Dial-up.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 03:33:30 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on March 27, 2008, 03:30:53 PM
*Gasps*. The Revs are taking over!

Heres a version of the brawl ladder with 20 people, along with Mack and SWW facing off :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Large Image Warning

If I'm to change I will need a Pm on what spots changed each day or at the particular moment, seeing it would be harder having to dig through the thread.

By the way, have I been challenged?
T_L challenged you for 6. Also, updating first page with picture. I'll put it in spoiler tags, for those who have Dial-up.

Ah right, now I must go find him. And get a little practice in with Pikachu.

Sabby

i see you online mack and dawei :P
Quote from: Sabby on March 27, 2008, 01:34:43 PM
so err.... what happens if someone challenges me after i challenge someone else.... cause if i beat SSBBrawlin i wont be within 3 ranks of him anymore

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Dawei

Quote from: Sabby on March 27, 2008, 03:38:18 PM
i see you online mack and dawei :P
Quote from: Sabby on March 27, 2008, 01:34:43 PM
so err.... what happens if someone challenges me after i challenge someone else.... cause if i beat SSBBrawlin i wont be within 3 ranks of him anymore
Hmm...

I'd say you have to fight the person you challenged first.

Sabby

and then if i win the challenge from the other person is void because they are more than 3 spots behind me?

boo(deno12)

Brawl FC: 0774-3910-9195
www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Matt

I also have a question that has been on my mind. What you were challenged then won the match, but then you challenge someone and win again. Does it make it so you can be challenged seeing you moved u the ladder?

Dawei

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on March 27, 2008, 03:43:48 PM
I also have a question that has been on my mind. What you were challenged then won the match, but then you challenge someone and win again. Does it make it so you can be challenged seeing you moved u the ladder?
You are only immune from challenges when you win a match against someone lower ranked than you.

Macawmoses

Also guys, I am staying out of this, therefore, I will only be enforcing forum rules, and the obvious rules of the ladder. Questions go to Dave.

Joeofmars

BOSSNIG

I might as well join in, I might be able to get a spot. The only people from here I have fought are DL140 and Star.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

DededeCloneChris

Sabby

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 27, 2008, 10:04:29 PM
Hey Sabby, add me so we can battle.
i'll add you but we might not be playin, i play SSBBrawlin first for 10th and if i beat him we wont be within 3 spots anymore

DededeCloneChris

Sorry sabby, but I challenge you for your rank since your opponent doesn't shows up. My FC is in the official thread. I'm going to wait for you in Wi-Fi.