News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 12, 2008, 11:57:57 AM
ATM, TheKoopaBros and I are a doubles team.
Liable to change.
My connection works now. It took me forever to fix
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Joeofmars

Sabby

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 12, 2008, 09:00:49 PM
I challenge Sabby. I CAN do that right? >_>
<_<, yea, but you have to wait for me to play marth xero, if he would ever get online >_>

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Rius

I challenge whoever is number 15 on the list. Right now that's `Munkey`, but whoever it is after his match with Depster.

Eizweir

Sorry Sabby, you're going to have to wait until either Tuppy comes or I win by default.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Sabby

Quote from: Marth Xero on April 13, 2008, 07:01:27 PM
Sorry Sabby, you're going to have to wait until either Tuppy comes or I win by default.
well if it had been 2 days when you posted on the 11th, then its been 4 days not and you automatically win, so i guess my challenge is void since were not within 3 anymore........ i challenge whoever is 9th after the ladder gets updated which is tuppy so...... i challenge tuppy :P

Eizweir

Quote from: Sabby on April 13, 2008, 07:30:20 PM
well if it had been 2 days when you posted on the 11th, then its been 4 days not and you automatically win, so i guess my challenge is void since were not within 3 anymore........ i challenge whoever is 9th after the ladder gets updated which is tuppy so...... i challenge tuppy :P
Well in 3 days you'll be in my range again ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Sabby

Quote from: Marth Xero on April 13, 2008, 07:36:45 PM
Quote from: Sabby on April 13, 2008, 07:30:20 PM
Well in 3 days you'll be in my range again ;)
lol, lets hope an can actually play him, i don't wanna wait 3 days <_<

Joeofmars

Sabby

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 14, 2008, 11:46:36 AM
You can't challenge him, for I have challenged you.
whoops i forgot, i can still challenge him but i have to play you first.

Sabby

Joeofmars

Wow... I never realized how broken Pikachu's down B was before I played a good Pikachu user.

Good games.

Sabby

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 14, 2008, 12:22:37 PM
Wow... I never realized how broken Pikachu's down B was before I played a good Pikachu user.

Good games.
<__________< gg's

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Sabby

Quote from: La Pared on April 14, 2008, 12:29:20 PM
just some friendly games between two Rev members eh?
mhmm. i should really pm tuppy......... hes online alot but he never comes here........ *goes to send tuppy a pm*