News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

Eizweir

Brawlin, you're challenge isn't valid until the weekend, so I'm free to do what I want until then.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

FruitFlow

Quote from: Marth Xero on April 16, 2008, 03:39:30 PM
Brawlin, you're challenge isn't valid until the weekend, so I'm free to do what I want until then.
Alright. I'll wait until then
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

SkyMyl

Depster

SkyMyl

Quote from: Depster on April 16, 2008, 05:35:36 PM
can you play right now?
Maybe, but maybe not. Give me 5 minutes to find out.

Nope, has to be tomorrow.

Depster

SkyMyl

Quote from: Depster on April 16, 2008, 05:39:27 PM
and what time central?
*Shrugs*

Central...actually, I don't know. (CURSE YOU HOMESCHOOLING!) I live in NY, and at the time of this writing it's 8:40 PM.

Depster

so 7:40 here.  central is one hour behind eastern. so that would be 6-8 for me.  I can do that

Matt

SkyMyl

Quote from: Depster on April 16, 2008, 05:43:14 PM
so 7:40 here.  central is one hour behind eastern. so that would be 6-8 for me.  I can do that
So whenever you're ready tomorrow.

FruitFlow