News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom123

If Dedede is gonna be over-used... Gonna go with Wolf. He looks a lot more interesting then Fox (And totally has a better FS). I may even poke around with Toon Link and Link, just because I like them :P

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Depster

Man... Everything is going by so fast.  I just hope the last week doesn't take forever...  So is anyone besides me pulling an all-nighter playing Brawl with friends?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on February 12, 2008, 03:08:33 PM
Man... Everything is going by so fast.  I just hope the last week doesn't take forever...  So is anyone besides me pulling an all-nighter playing Brawl with friends?
Fuck friends. I'm locking myself away in my room and not talking to anyone. If I go to a friend's house, I won't have the data and characters they unlock, and I will have wasted that time. Once I unlock all the stages and characters, then will I go to my friend's house.

Speaking of which, my friend might be getting a wiikey and a copy of Brawl. If he does, I'm going to move in with him and play Brawl until it comes out in America. Oh, how I will have so much fun gloating on Nsider if things go according to plan...

HTA!

Quote from: Ridley on February 12, 2008, 06:46:53 AM
Quote from: Phantom123 on February 11, 2008, 09:07:43 PM
I'm joining, SWW. THE OTHER MOD HAS COME. AND WILL ROCK OUT WITH THE CHARACTERS PEOPLE DON'T LIKE, SUCH AS IKE, DEDEDE, AND MAYBE SNAKE. (Totally uses heavy-weights)

Sorry to burst your bubble but people say dedede is one of the best characters in the entire game and will probably one of the characters that will be most used.
Thank you Jesus, for this Hector-esque character who owns so much.

Playat

I'm thinking of doing that....or I can just get his wii number and battle him online

Depster

Quote from: PLAYAT on February 13, 2008, 09:08:40 PM

I'm thinking of doing that....or I can just get his wii number and battle him online
You know, I think I might do that.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

CuccoGuy

Quote from: Depster on February 14, 2008, 06:28:17 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on February 13, 2008, 09:08:40 PM

You know, I think I might do that.
Same here, but I'm not picking it up at midnight.I already pre-ordered it and by the time I got it it it would be like 2 in the morning and I'd be too tired to play it. :P If there is a tournament I will definitely take part and crush everyone with my awesome [spoiler]Marth[/spoiler]skills, as I will with NS2. If they don't have him then I'll use White Link.

Jono2

for the record, SWW, I'm still planning on participating in this.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

StarWindWizard7

Dawei

Sorry, yes go.

Me and MoM will handle this from now on, as Sww7 is done.

Macawmoses

This is lovely. World's largest spam and +1 thread...with no goal.

Dawei and I are in deliberations, we shall keep you posted.

/transmission

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on February 16, 2008, 09:48:24 PM
Sorry, yes go.

Me and MoM will handle this from now on, as Sww7 is done.

It's not going to matter much about the screen names and banner and what not,
but I have to delete them soon.

It's not needed anyway, actually.