Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Ridley on October 16, 2007, 06:25:54 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 06:17:13 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 16, 2007, 06:15:41 PM
I hope Bowser gets super beefed up in Brawl cause he was my best character in melee. My other characters were Marth and Falco :D

PFFT!

I could pwn you with Pichu if you play Bowser dude!

They better make him faster.

Give me a break I beat three level nine Foxes with Bowser +4 to -1 and -1 and -2. Don't forget if I'm on your team and I'm that good that is good for you ;)

Oh I also made a Brawl resolution to beat classic mode on very hard no continues with every character and did it a month ago.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ridley on October 16, 2007, 06:25:54 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 06:17:13 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 16, 2007, 06:15:41 PM
I hope Bowser gets super beefed up in Brawl cause he was my best character in melee. My other characters were Marth and Falco :D

PFFT!

I could pwn you with Pichu if you play Bowser dude!

They better make him faster.

Give me a break I beat three level nine Foxes with Bowser +4 to -1 and -1 and -2. Don't forget if I'm on your team and I'm that good that is good for you ;)
Your Fox's Suck, thats why!! LOL

:P

Daft Pink

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 15, 2007, 08:24:03 PM
No, not at all.

Like a business owner I want all my customers to be happy...

Or in this case, "Representers".
Umm, hey, would it be easy to change my screen name there to all capitals? If you have to do the whole thing over again, its ok. I don't want you to be stressed about doing it again. Oh, and I love how you did it by the way. The background in the letters is perfect. It couldn't be better. :)

Ikkitrix

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 05:56:55 PM
Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 16, 2007, 05:28:22 PM
Right now it looks like Nsider2 has a much bigger list of Smashers (like 120+) and TP_Fox is pretty darn good. <___<. Just... You know... Be prepared.

This entire list will more then likely be finalized later on this year, as I bring in more then just
a basic list with "lights".
Because of that, more then likely our board here will grow as well.

If not, we claim to fight against there choice of.......... well
what ever how many we have here.

22 vs 22 for example.

I'm aware of the Odds.

____

As I said over 6 months ago...

SSBB in a way is a brand new start on how the game is played, for the most part
when everybody begins to play SSBB, it'll be like everybody starting all over in their skills.

Yes people will bring there SSBM skills to SSBB, But it's still anybodies game, seeing as that
those who weren't as good in SSBB can excel in SSBB. And those who did great at SSBM might not
do as well on SSBB.

Who knows, maybe 1 of us will be the True Smasher among the Forums.

Judging from the last two, I bet Isai still kicks ass. Also, the game has a lot more in it than just technical skill (being able to do complicated techniques consistantly), it has more to do with mindgames. Being able to figure out your opponent, predict what he's going to do and punish him for it as severely as possible while making yourself hard to figure out. Mindgames obviously set apart the good players from the really good players and is a skill that's bound to carry over.

It's hard to get recognized for technical skill (Uhh, Mew2King?), it's more of the application of it that makes you a good player.

That being said, I have subpar mindgames, I don't think nearly as much as I should during a match and usually just rely on Falco's comboability, speed and controlling powers with my technical skill to get me through matches. I'm just inexperienced is all. xP That's a reason why I'm excited for Brawl's WiFi, I'll be able to practice against lots of different playing styles, not just my friend.

Also, Boozer's better than you think... And ChuDat wins Biweeklies with Pichu. Don't be dissin' on the low tier. D=

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 16, 2007, 06:39:44 PM
No, not at all.

Umm, hey, would it be easy to change my screen name there to all capitals? If you have to do the whole thing over again, its ok. I don't want you to be stressed about doing it again. Oh, and I love how you did it by the way. The background in the letters is perfect. It couldn't be better. :)

I'll Redo yours.
Lol

The lights I SEE reset the way I try to avoid anyway, so thats actually a redo.  :robothappy:

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 16, 2007, 06:49:14 PM
Right now it looks like Nsider2 has a much bigger list of Smashers (like 120+) and TP_Fox is pretty darn good. <___<. Just... You know... Be prepared.

This entire list will more then likely be finalized later on this year, as I bring in more then just

22 vs 22 for example.

I'm aware of the Odds.

____

when everybody begins to play SSBB, it'll be like everybody starting all over in their skills.

Yes people will bring there SSBM skills to SSBB, But it's still anybodies game, seeing as that
those who weren't as good in SSBB can excel in SSBB. And those who did great at SSBM might not
do as well on SSBB.

Judging from the last two, I bet Isai still kicks arse. Also, the game has a lot more in it than just technical skill (being able to do complicated techniques consistantly), it has more to do with mindgames. Being able to figure out your opponent, predict what he's going to do and punish him for it as severely as possible while making yourself hard to figure out. Mindgames obviously set apart the good players from the really good players and is a skill that's bound to carry over.

It's hard to get recognized for technical skill (Uhh, Mew2King?), it's more of the application of it that makes you a good player.

That being said, I have subpar mindgames, I don't think nearly as much as I should during a match and usually just rely on Falco's comboability, speed and controlling powers with my technical skill to get me through matches. I'm just inexperienced is all. xP That's a reason why I'm excited for Brawl's WiFi, I'll be able to practice against lots of different playing styles, not just my friend.

Also, Boozer's better than you think... And ChuDat wins Biweeklies with Pichu. Don't be dissin' on the low tier. D=

I'm going to make something and give you the

SSB Text Award
Sig or something dude.

@_@

Daft Pink

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 06:53:31 PM
No, not at all.

OK, Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)

I'll Redo yours.
Lol

The lights I SEE reset the way I try to avoid anyway, so thats actually a redo.  :robothappy:

Daft Pink

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 06:53:31 PM
No, not at all.

I'll Redo yours.
Lol

OK, Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)

Ikkitrix

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 06:54:28 PM
Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 16, 2007, 06:49:14 PM

22 vs 22 for example.

I'm aware of the Odds.

____

do as well on SSBB.

Judging from the last two, I bet Isai still kicks arse. Also, the game has a lot more in it than just technical skill (being able to do complicated techniques consistantly), it has more to do with mindgames. Being able to figure out your opponent, predict what he's going to do and punish him for it as severely as possible while making yourself hard to figure out. Mindgames obviously set apart the good players from the really good players and is a skill that's bound to carry over.

I'm going to make something and give you the

SSB Text Award
Sig or something dude.

@_@
Lolwut... Tired of walls of text? Smash is a bit of an obsession of mine, therefore I know quite a bit about it....

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 05:30:07 PM
How long does it take you to do the names? I'm just curious. :P

Hmmmmm................

About 12-18 minutes each.

gbwyoshi

Why dont you just PM Me here since I am in charge of the Tpurny over at NS2

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 18, 2007, 04:11:27 AM

Sure,

I"ll give you all the Info, once I'm done.

It's nice to meet you.  :robothappy:

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 18, 2007, 01:05:09 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 18, 2007, 04:11:27 AM

Sure,

I"ll give you all the Info, once I'm done.

It's nice to meet you.  :robothappy:

Since you are the tournament people what is the date the tournament will take place?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...