<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The "Shoulda-Woulda-Couldas" ~ *Mewtwo added!*

Started by QingXin, August 02, 2008, 12:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Quote from: Cornwad on August 06, 2008, 12:25:39 PM
Yeah...
If KI gets another rep, it will be Palutena, Eggplant Wizard, or the Grim Reaper ;D

I'm just hoping its Eggplant Wizard :P
I think Palutena would be pretty sweet. She would represent for more female characters which is awesome, and she would have a mix of cool physical attacks with her staff and flashy magic attacks, too!

Cornwad

Quote from: TamJammerz on August 06, 2008, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on August 06, 2008, 12:25:39 PM
Yeah...
If KI gets another rep, it will be Palutena, Eggplant Wizard, or the Grim Reaper ;D

I'm just hoping its Eggplant Wizard :P
I think Palutena would be pretty sweet. She would represent for more female characters which is awesome, and she would have a mix of cool physical attacks with her staff and flashy magic attacks, too!
Yeah... but then Pit would need a new FS D:
I just hope Eggplant Wizard at least has a trophy in the next one...
He's one of the few KI stickers, but he deserves more  :)

QingXin

I would give Pit my original concept for his Final Smash... Oh boy, my movelist vibe is coming on.

Final Smash: Heaven's Wrath - Pit flies up to the top of the screen and holds his bow up high. Light when then start shooting into Pit's bow, creating a giant bow glowing with all the colors of the spectrum. Pit then aims downward. Using the control stick to aim, fire off large energy arrows that deal massive damage and knockback. Pit has 10 shots, but the FS can also end after a time limit, so use all the shots!

QingXin

Eizweir

Sothe should've been in instead of Ike./color]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

QingXin

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 09, 2008, 07:46:52 PM
Sothe should've been in instead of Ike./color]
I'm guessing you want Sothe in the Newcomers list?

Red

I like what you did with Ray. But I think they would go with Ray 01 for 2 reasons. 1.The GC version sold more than the DS version, and 2. The GC version alreay had decent graphics, which would make it easier to transfer to the Wii. I know that Pit and Ice Climbes where only sprites and they were in, but it just seems more likely this way.

I also wanna see Megaman in there. I wanted him as the last third party but Sakurai only put in two. >:o

QingXin

Quote from: RedSox on August 11, 2008, 06:18:23 AM
I like what you did with Ray. But I think they would go with Ray 01 for 2 reasons. 1.The GC version sold more than the DS version, and 2. The GC version alreay had decent graphics, which would make it easier to transfer to the Wii. I know that Pit and Ice Climbes where only sprites and they were in, but it just seems more likely this way.

I also wanna see Megaman in there. I wanted him as the last third party but Sakurai only put in two. >:o
Well, I like Ray MKIII just because he looks much more slick and mobile... I just think he would fit in with Smash Bros., more :O

Fatmanonice

Since Geno has already been requested, how about Takamaru from Nazo no Murasume Ju (AKA the Mystery of Murasume Castle)? He's going to be making an appearance in Captain Rainbow later this year and hopefully that will mark his revival.

QingXin

Quote from: Fatmanonice on August 11, 2008, 06:31:31 PM
Since Geno has already been requested, how about Takamaru from Nazo no Murasume Ju (AKA the Mystery of Murasume Castle)? He's going to be making an appearance in Captain Rainbow later this year and hopefully that will mark his revival.
I'm actually second-guessing Geno, right now :|

About Takamaru, another Japan-only character, I assumeeeeeeee?

Also, to all you Golden Sun and Advanced War fanatics, what would be decent Special Moves for Isaac or Andy [or some other AW rep]...?

tibar21

krystal from starfox was supposed to be in.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Fatmanonice

Second guessing meaning you don't know how to do his moveset or do you mean giving it a second thought because you don't like the character? If that's the case, I could do it and you could just post it on the front page. Also, Takamaru is currently a Japanese exclusive character, yes.

QingXin

Quote from: Fatmanonice on August 11, 2008, 07:14:48 PM
Second guessing meaning you don't know how to do his moveset or do you mean giving it a second thought because you don't like the character? If that's the case, I could do it and you could just post it on the front page. Also, Takamaru is currently a Japanese exclusive character, yes.
It's my gut feeling, that's all I'm saying. And my little gut never lies :P

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

QingXin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on August 12, 2008, 11:55:36 AM
Make a new moveset for roy please. :)
I thought I already posted one a gajillion years ago...

It was pretty sweet, though. I guess I could add it here, again. It had a projectile move ;)