News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

With the release of WT right around the corner...

Started by sonicdude164, October 20, 2008, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicdude164

What new feature of the game are you looking forward to the most?

Sure the music creator may be cool, but I'm looking forward to playing online with full bands (something that you can do on Rock Band but I never got to do). It would be fun for us to create NSFCD bands and compete against each other if enough people get the game.

PsychoYoshi

Of course, it would be much easier if Harmonix and the Big Three would actually allow cross-system bands. Otherwise, it's going to be a pain in the ass attempting to put together one or two bands on each system.

Silverhawk79

DLC, definitely. It's not a big change for 360 or PS3, but it's fantastic for Wii.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 20, 2008, 07:45:46 PM
Of course, it would be much easier if Harmonix and the Big Three would actually allow cross-system bands. Otherwise, it's going to be a pain in the ass attempting to put together one or two bands on each system.
^^ There's not really much you can do the way we have right now. I mean, even If we got two bands on each of the three consoles, It'd be hard to have them all logged in at the same time and all.

Well, I already know some other people getting the PS3 version, but tbh, I'm not into much.

Making Bands/Fighting Against Other Bands - Great and all, I'll need a first hand experience before tho.
DLC - I've never gotten the chance for DLC Since I've been using my PS2, but this is one of the reasons why I'm getting the PS3 version, and there's quite a few songs I want (The Oasis songs, The Day That Never Comes, etc, tho I would've preferred Bullet with Butterfly Wings than the smashing pumpkins songs they gave us)
Bass Open Notes - Yay, bass will be somewhat more standable for me.
Drums - Already in RB, but good addition.
Vocals - ^^
The whole 'OMG MUSIC CREATOR' - Kinda like the first one, I need experience with It.
The whole 'In-Depth Character Creator' - I have my clive.

Not much else, but I'd have to say a three tie between DLC, Bandplay, and Music Creator.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on October 21, 2008, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 20, 2008, 07:45:46 PM
^^ There's not really much you can do the way we have right now. I mean, even If we got two bands on each of the three consoles, It'd be hard to have them all logged in at the same time and all.

Well, I already know some other people getting the PS3 version, but tbh, I'm not into much.

Making Bands/Fighting Against Other Bands - Great and all, I'll need a first hand experience before tho.
DLC - I've never gotten the chance for DLC Since I've been using my PS2, but this is one of the reasons why I'm getting the PS3 version, and there's quite a few songs I want (The Oasis songs, The Day That Never Comes, etc, tho I would've preferred Bullet with Butterfly Wings than the smashing pumpkins songs they gave us)
Bass Open Notes - Yay, bass will be somewhat more standable for me.
Drums - Already in RB, but good addition.
Vocals - ^^
The whole 'OMG MUSIC CREATOR' - Kinda like the first one, I need experience with It.
The whole 'In-Depth Character Creator' - I have my clive.

Not much else, but I'd have to say a three tie between DLC, Bandplay, and Music Creator.
I actually agree with you completely.

Super

No doubt this game will be badass.

And I'm getting it at a discount, hehe.

GreatGonzales106

Grr, the people at GameStop told me it was released yesterday, but my mom went while I was at school and they said they had accidentally told us the shipping date.