News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

How to hack Brawl

Started by Ridley, August 06, 2008, 07:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on August 09, 2008, 09:32:21 PM
If you were to use the Mr.L costume, would you still be able to use all of Luigi's other colors?
If I'm not mistaken, you have to use a certain nick name to activate a hack color. So if you don't use the nick name, then you won't have the hack color.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on August 09, 2008, 09:30:14 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 09:24:39 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 09, 2008, 08:10:50 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 07:55:52 PM
Uploaded a lot of pics on the first page. Check them out.
Awsome pics ♥

Also, if I hack, is it possible to un-hack?

Just delete the channel and format your SD card. You have to start with an empty one in the first place.
So if I take out the SD card, the hack is gone 'till put back in?
I'm just trying to make sure nothing permanent happens...

Ok just so you know, you put the codes onto the sd card with your computer. In oder to activate them, you use the homebrew channel by selecting it. Once you select the orcarina feature, it will take you to whatever game you have and activate your codes. If you select the game channel, you won't have any codes at all. Also the costumes are still a work in progress and their codes won't be realeased until later.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on August 09, 2008, 09:35:45 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on August 09, 2008, 09:32:21 PM
If you were to use the Mr.L costume, would you still be able to use all of Luigi's other colors?
If I'm not mistaken, you have to use a certain nick name to activate a hack color. So if you don't use the nick name, then you won't have the hack color.

That is how current ones work but for these intricate ones, the guys are going to make it so you choose them like you would choose a normal costume. :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Even though it is a triple post, you will thank me when you see this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6TgINNS9c
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

I need to get this channel :P

Apollo

ridley this is the best thread on all of this forum
did you get those on allisbrawl cause i was actually gonna send you half of those
also
have you tried any of these yourself
i just would like to know the risks and consequences of hacking

JrDude

So will doing all this erase my Twilight Princess game file? D:
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on August 11, 2008, 03:57:40 AM

Back it up on a second Sd card. ;)
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on August 10, 2008, 11:20:10 PM
did you get those on allisbrawl cause i was actually gonna send you half of those
also

Yes, I have the homebrew channel and it is the safest hack on the wii. I also have the orcarina and the only problem I have encountered is the music on final destination disappearing. Also that is why I got disconnected from the internet whenever someone chose final destination, mine would play no music but his would so it would disconnect. But don't fear, they have discovered a music fix code a long time ago. Just put it on through the orcarina and everything should work perfectly fine. Well I got the texture hacks from ghosteo.net and the walkthroughs on youtube. I got other info at the usb geck forums. Also thanks for the compliment.
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

I'd only hack my Wii if I bought another one, because no matter how "safe" hacks claim to be, I just have that certain gut feeling that it's gonna mess up my Wii in some way or another.

:|

Apollo

Quote from: Ridley on August 11, 2008, 06:08:38 AM
also

Yes, I have the homebrew channel and it is the safest hack on the wii. I also have the orcarina and the only problem I have encountered is the music on final destination disappearing. Also that is why I got disconnected from the internet whenever someone chose final destination, mine would play no music but his would so it would disconnect. But don't fear, they have discovered a music fix code a long time ago. Just put it on through the orcarina and everything should work perfectly fine. Well I got the texture hacks from ghosteo.net and the walkthroughs on youtube. I got other info at the usb geck forums. Also thanks for the compliment.
oh what have you done so far?
but yeah i just wanted to check
i might try my own hack soon

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on August 11, 2008, 07:44:42 AM
also

Permanent giga bowser/warioman, Subspace costumes/shadowbug costumes, Size/status modifiers, stage modifiers among other things.
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

Quote from: Ridley on August 11, 2008, 09:02:50 AM
also

Permanent giga bowser/warioman, Subspace costumes/shadowbug costumes, Size/status modifiers, stage modifiers among other things.
oh wow thats  cool
good question: now if you have lets say warioman, and play on wifi.
the other person wont see warioman will he?
and if not will the damage still be as high? :)

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on August 11, 2008, 09:07:01 AM
Quote from: Ridley on August 11, 2008, 09:02:50 AM
also

oh wow thats  cool
good question: now if you have lets say warioman, and play on wifi.
the other person wont see warioman will he?
and if not will the damage still be as high? :)

For codes to work online, both wii owners must have the codes on. However I believe the stage modifier works online with only one wii.
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on August 11, 2008, 06:02:32 AM
Quote from: JrDude on August 11, 2008, 03:57:40 AM

Back it up on a second Sd card. ;)
I don't have a second SD card D:
And when I copy my TP file onto my SD card, can't I keep the TP on my Wii too?
[move][/move]
Dude .