News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Sonic Unleashed Review from IGN

Started by Neerb, November 19, 2008, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: RedYoshi on January 23, 2009, 07:23:14 PM
This game is pretty good. I have it for the Wii. I really enjoy the day levels because they go back to Sonic Adventure roots a little bit and that's an improvement. The night levels however are a bit overkill. The controls are very wonky and are difficult to get used to. The fighting style was a good idea, but they didn't expand on it enough. Not to mention there are more night levels than day levels. Overall I give this game an 8.5/10. I am a huge Sonic fan and this game is incredible. There are only a few drawbacks as I mentioned but don't get me wrong, this game is awesome. I highly recommend getting this game!
I like steering the Werehog as he runs. :P

RedYoshi

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 23, 2009, 08:51:33 PM
This game is pretty good. I have it for the Wii. I really enjoy the day levels because they go back to Sonic Adventure roots a little bit and that's an improvement. The night levels however are a bit overkill. The controls are very wonky and are difficult to get used to. The fighting style was a good idea, but they didn't expand on it enough. Not to mention there are more night levels than day levels. Overall I give this game an 8.5/10. I am a huge Sonic fan and this game is incredible. There are only a few drawbacks as I mentioned but don't get me wrong, this game is awesome. I highly recommend getting this game!
I like steering the Werehog as he runs. :P

I actually haven't tried using the Wii remote yet. I play with the Gamecube controller.
Will edit sig later...:P

Triforceman22

If you think the wii version is good....
go see the 360 version.
You will be blown away. XD

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

RedYoshi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 23, 2009, 10:45:24 PM

If you think the wii version is good....
go see the 360 version.
You will be blown away. XD

Yeah I've seen some of the 360 version, and graphic wise totally awesome. It just sucks that the 360 and PS3 always get the better end of the bargain especially in the Guitar Hero series. In GHWT the gems look different in the 360 version and on the Wii the gems look almost exactly like GH3. I know it's kind of knit picking but that's just a minor example.
Will edit sig later...:P