News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

So, Mega Man 10. This is the discussion thread that is unofficial.

Started by SkyMyl, March 01, 2010, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 01, 2010, 09:04:20 PM

You would be correct on that guess, Corn.
Why Kamina? You give off no where near as much MANLINESS as Kamina does. *begins TTGL catchphrase spam*

Cornwad

I have absolutely no idea who that is, but he reminds me of the Music Meister mixed with the mutant tiger cat thing from Watchmen.

SkyMyl

So, from what I hear, the DLC comes out on April 5th, with Special Stage 1 and Bass Mode. Bass can also merge with Treble, on a side note. He's also available for $2. I also hear the Mega Man Killers are going to be the bosses of the Special Stages, and may even give you special weapons.

...I can't wait that long. ;_;

Quote from: Nayrman on March 01, 2010, 09:45:08 PM
Why Kamina? You give off no where near as much MANLINESS as Kamina does. *begins TTGL catchphrase spam*
My excuse: I can't think of anyone here that can come close to such MANLINESS.

Quote from: Cornwad on March 01, 2010, 09:50:13 PM
I have absolutely no idea who that is, but he reminds me of the Music Meister mixed with the mutant tiger cat thing from Watchmen.
Kamina, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Zero

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 01, 2010, 08:48:41 PM
Third weakest in the classic series, 2nd weakest being 7 and weakest being 5. /opinion
Some of us like non-linearity Mega Man, you know.

You've been throwing that word around a lot lately(like a million other people) and while I'm sure you understand what the word means, I'm also sure you don't understand how to differentiate between nonlinear and linear. From point A to point B is an easy way to describe how linearity works, and every single Mega Man game, even the ones that offer multiple completion paths(Mega Man 5 is one of those games, which you implied to be linear), while less linear, are ultimately still "from A to B" games, and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Ever since FFXIII came out in japan that's been the new thing. Linearity. It needs to end.

Custom

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 01, 2010, 08:48:41 PM
Third weakest in the classic series, 2nd weakest being 7 and weakest being 5. /opinion
Some of us like non-linearity Mega Man, you know.

Of course, all the downloadable content isn't out yet, and I've barely touched hard mode along with Protoman's game. Still, it's enjoyable.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zero on March 02, 2010, 04:59:50 AM
You've been throwing that word around a lot lately(like a million other people) and while I'm sure you understand what the word means, I'm also sure you don't understand how to differentiate between nonlinear and linear. From point A to point B is an easy way to describe how linearity works, and every single Mega Man game, even the ones that offer multiple completion paths(Mega Man 5 is one of those games, which you implied to be linear), while less linear, are ultimately still "from A to B" games, and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Ever since FFXIII came out in japan that's been the new thing. Linearity. It needs to end.
All right, this time was a simple misuse of the word linearity. As usual, I misunderstood the meaning of a word and used it incorrectly. Second, I've only used the word "linearity" twice on this forum. Third, I've never actually said linearity was a bad thing.

Cornwad

Wait, his name is pronounced bass, like the fish? I never knew that. That's pretty lame.

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on March 02, 2010, 02:21:05 PM
Wait, his name is pronounced bass, like the fish? I never knew that. That's pretty lame.
No, it's Bass... like the musical term. His dog's name is Treble, TREBLE AND BASS. IT'S NOT HARD PEOPLE

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on March 02, 2010, 02:28:11 PM
No, it's Bass... like the musical term. His dog's name is Treble, TREBLE AND BASS. IT'S NOT HARD PEOPLE
Then the voice actor in that video doesn't know how to say bass the right way.

SkyMyl

Guys Hard Mode is kicking my ass so hard ;_;

OH GOD WHY DOES FLAME MAN DO SO MUCH DAMAGE FFFFFFF

Cornwad

Nayrman

Uh... don't you mean Solarman? Flameman is Megaman 6...

And yes the voice actress says Bass wrong twice in that opening scene. That dub got NOTHING right so don't count on any accuracy there.

SkyMyl

No, Nayr. I mean Flame Man.

Also, don't forget this gem the dub gave us.

Nayrman

Yes, we all know Dr. WAWEY!

I still don't get what you mean by Flame MAN.

Apparently Bass will fuse like Megaman does in 6 & 7. Enker, Ballade, and Punk are bosses in downloadable stages from the GameBoy games. Yay.

Oh, SkyMyl, is it true Elecman and Woodman are in Wily's castle?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on March 02, 2010, 03:25:03 PM
I still don't get what you mean by Flame MAN.

Quote from: Nayrman on March 02, 2010, 03:25:03 PM
Oh, SkyMyl, is it true Elecman and Woodman are in Wily's castle?
Not really.
[spoiler]There's a boss that uses the exact same attacks as Elecman and Woodman (Right down to the same sprites and sound effects), but the bosses themselves aren't actually in the castle.[/spoiler]