Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

hey everyone! It's me, triforceman...
Iv'e decided to make a dedication for every smasher in smash bros.
This will be quite big....

also sorry for all the edit space....
(Lots of characters in this game... ;))

You can now post! :)
So without further ado, here are the dedications! :)

To do list:
Characters:                                         Asisst trophies:                                   

Link                                            Nintendog                                               
Mario                                         Samurai Goroh                                         
Kirby                                          Dr. Wright                                                 
Bowser                                      Knuckle Joe                                             
Pit                                              Devil                                                         
Meta Knight                               Andross                                                                                 
Yoshi                                          Lyn                                                           
Ness                                          Mr. resetti                                                 
Lucas                                         Excite Bike                                               
Dedede                                                                                                                                                   Snake                                         
Sonic                                                                                       
Wario                                         
Peach
Zelda,Shiek
Roy
Marth

Ike
Poke'mon trainer
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Pichu
Mewtwo
Samus,ZSS
Mr. game & Watch
Ice climbers

Donkey Kong
Diddy kong

Fox
Falco
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Luigi

Link

Who is Link?

Link is a young Hylian boy from the land of Hyrule. His age varies in some Zelda games. He is the rightful bearer of the Triforce of Courage, when it was split into three by
Ganondorf, the main villain of the series.

Link is considered brave and heroic. His known title is the "Hero of time".
Link is also the rightful bearer of the Master sword. Also known as the blade of evil's bane.

The smae Link has returned in a few other games. noticabally,  Link from ooT.
He has appeared in Super smash bros., Soul Calibur 2, and Majora's Mask, OoT's sequal

Link's real form is that of a young boy. The adult form is from touching the Master sword when he was a child.

before

after

The wind waker happen 100 years after the events of OoT. Tis version of Link is more childish looking, due to the cel-shaded format. He was known as the Hero of Winds, once he obtained the Triforce of Courage. Once he found the Master sword, he found out that all it's power was gone. So he needed to awaken the two sages who made it, and refill the master sword with it's power.

Twilight Princess, has another version of Link. He is in his mid-teens. He is a farmer's hand at his home town of Ordon. But once a strange event happens, he transforms into a wolf, and is held prisoner, that is where he meets his partner for the game, Midna.
The master sword is also found in this game too.

Voice actors

In the 3D games, beginning with Ocarina of Time, Link was voiced by four actors, Nobuyuki Hiyama for adult Link, Fujiko Takimoto for young Link, Sachi Matsumoto as Link in The Wind Waker and Akira Sasanuma in Twilight Princess.

Super smash Bros. appearances

Link has appeared in all three Smash brothers games. His weapons are the Master Sword, and Hylian shield. His special attacks consist of items he found in his games.
Like the hero's bow, and bombs.

In Super smash bros, and melee, Link appeared in his OoT version.
He used a variety of weapons, from hookshot to bombs...
Link's Up B is his famous "Spin Attack which appeared in most of his games.

64 version:

Melee Version:

Link's appearance in brawl is from his Twilight Princess model.
Some of his items have changed too, like the boomerang and hook shot.

Gale boomerang:

Claw Shot:

Young Link

Young Link appeared in Melee, as a "Clone" character. He is faster than his older counter-part, but is weaker. His weapons of choice are the Kokiri Sword, and Deku Shield.

If Young Link is in brawl, he should have diffrent items.
Like the sling shot, deku nuts, etc.

If Young Link IS in, than his Final smash should be the fierce diety mask Transfomation.

Wind waker Link

If Wind waker Link is in, than he would use the Hero's sword, and Hero's shield.

His moves could Consist of the skull Hammer, Deku leaf, etc.

Wind Waker Link's Final smash could be the hurricane spin.

(Sorry, couldn't find a picture :P)

or the fore head stab. (Thanks to Tuppyluvur for the idea. :))

Adult Link's final smash has already been confirmed.
The Triforce Slash.

Pics.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

Mario

Who is Mario?

Mario is a plumber who lives in the mushroom kingdom. The princess of the kingdom, Peach, has befriended him, after he saved her from bowser, king of koopa's.
Mario wears blue overall's and a red shirt. He also wears a red cap with an "M" stitched to it.
His most noticable part is his moustache.

Popularity

Mario is nintendo's official Mascot. His game series is the best selling video game series of all time.
making his debut in 1981, mario has become an icon of video gaming.

Mario is usually saving the princess from harm, but when he isn't busy, he likes to play golf, tennis, kart racing, etc.

Mario has a younger brother. His name is Luigi.
He also knows two others. Wario, and waluigi.

Luigi

Wario

waluigi

Mario's latest game is Super Mario galaxy for the wii.

Super smash Bros.

Mario has appeared in all smash bros games.

Super smash bros.

Melee

His b moves consists of his fire balls, his cape, and other fancy moves.

In brawl, his look has updated a bit, but has stayed mostly the same...

His down b move has changed. Instead of his mario Tornado move, he now uses F.L.U.D.D
the device he found in mario sunshine.

Mario's final smash is called the Mario finale, which is a large beam of fire.

Dr. mario

Dr. mario appeared in super smash bros. melee as a clone of mario.

His b moves are similar to his regular version.

His B move is called Megavitamin.
Being a "clone" of Mario, there obviously isn't much of a difference between Megavitamins and Fireballs. Megavitamins hit harder (6%) and bounce at a different angle.

His side B move is called super sheet.
The Super Sheet is a move based off Mario's Cape. Like the Cape, if used directly on the opponent it will do some damage to him and flip the person around. If it's used on projectiles, then it can reflect them.

His up B is called Super jump punch.
pretty much the same as Mario's. When used, Dr. Mario will jump up and forward and uppercut. Coins will pop out, each standing for 1% damage. When he hits someone, he'll hit them a couple times in a row, then give them one last punch.

And his B move is called Dr. Tornado.
This move is much like the Mario Tornado. The attack traps the person in, constantly hitting him, then when the doc, he gives them one last punch, sending them off. Holding the B button will levitate the tornado.

Dr. mario might not reappear in brawl though, since he wasn't really needed...

more dedications to come... :)

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Triforceman22

Java

1. If we can't post you should have posted "Don't Post" in the title.

2. You should have made A LOT of edit posts.

3. If you need to I'll delete this post and if anything just PM a mod to delete them all.

4. Great Post! Look forward to your dedications!

Triforceman22

Bowser

Who is Bowser?

Bowser is the king of koopa's. (Small turtle-like creatures)
Bowser has a tendancy to kidnap Princess Peach. (Ruler of the mushroom kingdom.)
But usually fails, due to Mario coming to defeat him.

Bowser has 8 children.
Thier names are Morton Koopa Jr., Wendy O. Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Ludwig von Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Larry Koopa, and bowser Jr.

In some of the games, Bowser is forced to join forces with Mario to defeat a bigger threat.

Super paper Mario is an example:

Super smash Bros.

Bowser appeared in melee. He is the heaviest character, but the hardest to K.O.

His b attacks are using his fire breath, clawing, swirling into his shell, etc.

Bowser's final smash is his giga Transformation, that appeared in melee.
He is invincible during this short metamorphisis.

Bowser Jr.

Bowser jr. Has a slightly high chance of being in brawl.

He could use his magic paint brush to use graffiti like attacks.
He could also transform into shadow Mario.

His final smash could be a paint explosion, or something along those lines....

More to come... :)

Ridley

You did good with Bowser but the heviest character is Ganondorf and I have a good idea for a final smash for Bowser Jr if you would like to hear it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 03:40:48 PM
You did good with Bowser but the heviest character is Ganondorf and I have a good idea for a final smash for Bowser Jr if you would like to hear it.

No, I checked, bowser is the heaviest.
Ganondorf is faster than Bowser, ;)

let me hear that FS idea. :)

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 28, 2007, 06:12:18 PM

Two mounds of goop appear on both sides of the stage and big piranah plants come out of them. You can control them. The moves would be B goop shot B side The plant lunges foreward and bites B down Shoots a root straight up in front B up shoots a goop thing in the air and falls down moves around and dissappears. The goop thing is... you know that thing that always appears from goop makes a noise and jumps at you? that is it.
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 28, 2007, 06:12:18 PM

Two mounds of goop appear on both sides of the stage and big piranah plants come out of them. You can control them. The moves would be B goop shot B side The plant lunges foreward and bites B down Shoots a root straight up in front B up shoots a goop thing in the air and falls down moves around and dissappears. The goop thing is... you know that thing that always appears from goop makes a noise and jumps at you? that is it.
And the only one who could destroy the piranah plants would be Mario with his down b move! I like that. :)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ikkitrix

Boozer isn't invincible during his FS, he just doesn't flinch... He still takes damage.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 28, 2007, 07:09:17 PM
Boozer isn't invincible during his FS, he just doesn't flinch... He still takes damage.

Boozer?

Quote from the dojo:

He must be invincible!

INVINCIBLE....

Here's the link if you don't believe me...

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/bowser.html

Ikkitrix

How many times must I link to this thread, lol. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121329

"Bowser
Bowser's final smash is my obvious favorite, and seems to be the most unavoidable aka broken. You can actually give Giga Bowser some percent while he is in this form, but your moves do no stun, so it isn't worth attacking him unless you have invincibility frames after he kills you. Giga Bowser can basically be activated at any time and you should get a kill. His range is unreal, his knockback is unreal, Giga Bowser is just too good. You have full control over him and he does anything Bowser does, but better, including taunt AND crawl! Giga Bowser is awesome and intense, edge camping seems to be the most effective way to fight against this, but he can hit you out of it unless you have a fully invincible stall somehow with his massive down smash."

Frankly, I'd rather take the word of someone who played as him a lot for 3 days than trying to interpret Sakurai's updates. Most of the time the updates don't really tell the whole story clearly.

Triforceman22

Kirby's will be up tonight. :)

also thanks for the tip ikkitrix. :)