Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on October 29, 2007, 02:28:11 PM
Make a Dedede and Wario :D

I'll be making one of everyone.
Be patient my friend. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 29, 2007, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on October 29, 2007, 02:28:11 PM
Make a Dedede and Wario :D

I'll be making one of everyone.
Be patient my friend. :)

I'm not being impatient... I just don't want to wait :P

Triforceman22

Kirby

Who is Kirby?

Kirby is an infant Warp star knight.
Kirby is a small, pink, spherical creature with large red feet, stubby arms and trademark pink cheek-blushes. His body is soft and flexible, allowing him to be flattened.

Kirby was created by Masahiro sakurai. (The creator of smash bros.)
His early design is less detailed than his present look. His prototype name was Popopo.

Kirby is cheerful and innocent. He loves to eat and sleep, especially during the day. His favorite food is Maxim tomatoes, a special kind of tomato found in Pop Star. He is said to dislike caterpillars. His other hobbies include singing.

Kirby's main attack is inhaling enemies  and swallowing them. He can also attack others by spitting enemies out as stars. Certain enemies, when swallowed, grant Kirby new powers called Copy Abilities.

Nothing is certain about Kirby's species, but we know Meta Knight is from the same race.

Super smash bros.

Kirby has appeared in every smash bros game.
His b attack is possibly the most unique. If he swallows his opponent, he gets his/her B attack.

(lol at censor) :D

His other b attacks consist of using his Final cutter, turning into a rock, and swinging a giant mallet.

Kirby also has the highest jump ability, since he can float numerous times until he falls.
Kirby can ride warp stars (As can everyone else... ;))

His Final smash is called cook kirby which boils opponents into a giant cauldron.

More to come... :)

Cornwad

Kirby doesn't have the best jump, atleast, we don't know he does. Jigglypuff, Meta Knight, Dedede, or anyone for that matter could have a higher jump than him...

But otherwise its good

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on October 29, 2007, 06:37:52 PM
Kirby doesn't have the best jump, atleast, we don't know he does. Jigglypuff, Meta Knight, Dedede, or anyone for that matter could have a higher jump than him...

But otherwise its good

I was also counting Up B's. Jiggly puff's doesn't make you go high....

Also we don't know if Meta Knight's jump is higher than Kirby's.
I was just basing it from melee.....

Ridley

Keep them coming and Do a metaknight one if you can
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Triforceman22

Pit

Who is Pit?

In Kid Icarus (His game,) Pit began as a young angel trapped in the underworld. He had been tasked by Palutena, the imprisoned Goddess of Light, to defeat Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness.  Gifted with a magical bow, Pit set out to defeat the goddess.

Pit is loosely based on Icarus and Eros, figures from Greek mythology. The clothes that he wears and the fact that he is an angel resembles Perseus, Bellerophon, and Hercules, the latest also being an archer.

Super smash bros.

Pit was going to be in smash bros. But his wings caused problems, so they replaced him with Jiggly puff. But for Brawl, Pit has finally made his comeback.
His new look makes him more mature looking.

His two confirmed B moves, are using his bow, and flying.

Pit can control the arrow once it has been fired.

The "Wings of Icarus" allow Pit to fly for a short time.
Pit is actually an angel who cannot ordinarly fly, so he will fall if you wait too long.

Pit's Final smash is called "Palutena's army."
He calls forth the goddess of light.

and then she sends her army out onto the battle field.

but each army man can only attack once.

Pics

More to come. :)

Java

Kirby actually made graphical improvements!  :O

And how does being an angel resemble Perseus or Hercules? Weren't they both human?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Java_Java on October 31, 2007, 06:37:05 PM
Kirby actually made graphical improvements!  :O

And how does being an angel resemble Perseus or Hercules? Weren't they both human?

I meant by his clothing....
Hercules wears similar clothes. ;)

Triforceman22

Man I make really good threads. :D

1. Rise of the emmisary,

2. My trivia

3. Now this.

Also to stay on topic, doing meta knight's tomorrow. :)

Triforceman22

Meta Knight

Who is Meta Knight?

Meta Knight is an anti hero in the Kirby series.
His sword is called galaxia and is very powerful.
Meta Knight is quite speedy also.

His mysterious nature has led to him playing more of a "friend or foe" role in the games.

Meta Knight is an enigmatic character. He follows a code of honor, and usually gives Kirby a sword before they fight to be fair. He is called Kirby's rival, and while Kirby often battles him, he is certainly not evil and they have also worked towards the same goals in the past. Little is known of his background other than his rivalry with Kirby, and how they share a similar appearance. Meta Knight appears to care for his home of Dream Land as much as Kirby does.

He leads a small group of followers, called the Meta-Knights which consists of Axe Knight, Mace Knight, Trident Knight, and Javelin Knight.

Tidbit: His eyes also change colors to indicate his mood, perhaps to compensate for how his mask hides most of his face. Yellow is the normal color, while green seems to indicate a serious or thoughtful mood, with blue for happiness, pink for amusement, and red for anger.

Super smash Bros.

Meta Knight was an unlockable trophy found in melee, by putting coins in the trophy machine.

In Brawl, Meta knight appeared in the first trailer.
He is possibly the third fastest attacker in the game (Sonic or fox).

His B move is called Mach tornado.

His up B move is called Shuttle loop

His side B is called Triple dash

and his down B is called Dimensional cape.

He can also glide.

His stage is his ship, the Halbred. (Which plays a major role in subspace emmisary.

His final smash is called galaxia darkness, which catches someone in his cape, and then slices them.

Pics

More to come... :)

Triforceman22

No one has said anything about it yet....

well 1 other person is viewing it.....