News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 10:51:56 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 24, 2007, 10:43:55 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:01:18 AM
I'd say something, but I'm dead. But I have the Sol Emeralds. Therefore, Chaos Spear didn't work and I am alive. SO HA!!!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 24, 2007, 08:35:47 AM
so far, iv'e made these important threads.

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread
-predict the update (with Ridley, but I do the editing. :P)
-posters list (Is affiliated with it. :P)

so yeah i'm a busy man...

You haven't done trivia or Rise of the Emissary in a while.

how do th sol emeralds protect you from chaos spear?
it never did that in the sonic games...

btw, I may do a new chapter of RotE tonight if i'm not busy. ;)

The Sol Emeralds and Chaos Spear have yet to actually interact in a Sonic game. But when you think about it logically, Chaos Spear is a basic Chaos attack, which can be done (in some games) without a Chaos Emerald. Therefore, it would seem logical to conclude that seven Sol Emeralds, the powers of which rival that of the Chaos Emeralds, would be able to reflect a simple attack like that.
well, then...

*collects super emralds.*

They are more powerful than bothe chaos and sol emralds combined. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 26, 2007, 11:18:20 AM
I'd say something, but I'm dead. But I have the Sol Emeralds. Therefore, Chaos Spear didn't work and I am alive. SO HA!!!

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread

The Sol Emeralds and Chaos Spear have yet to actually interact in a Sonic game. But when you think about it logically, Chaos Spear is a basic Chaos attack, which can be done (in some games) without a Chaos Emerald. Therefore, it would seem logical to conclude that seven Sol Emeralds, the powers of which rival that of the Chaos Emeralds, would be able to reflect a simple attack like that.
well, then...

You only helped my plan along. You see, the Sol and Chaos Emeralds cannot exist in the same dimension for too long without drawing both this and Blaze's dimension together. The Super Emeralds only help the effect along. And once the dimensions collide, both will be destroyed. I will be in a third dimension at that point, going into stage two of my plan. Meanwhile, the Super, Sol and Chaos Emeralds will have enough power to survive the dimensional destruction, and they will merely float in the emptiness that was once the two dimensions. That leaves me to collect them, get the Master Emerald and head to the future to release Iblis once more. THen I will go to the distant past and release the Ifrit and the Babylon Guardian.

With the Emeralds, I can control them and use their powers to destroy all dimensions and have my revenge. At last, I will use them to build a new dimension that I shall rule over!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! >:D

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 11:27:56 AM

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread

well, then...

You only helped my plan along. You see, the Sol and Chaos Emeralds cannot exist in the same dimension for too long without drawing both this and Blaze's dimension together. The Super Emeralds only help the effect along. And once the dimensions collide, both will be destroyed. I will be in a third dimension at that point, going into stage two of my plan. Meanwhile, the Super, Sol and Chaos Emeralds will have enough power to survive the dimensional destruction, and they will merely float in the emptiness that was once the two dimensions. That leaves me to collect them, get the Master Emerald and head to the future to release Iblis once more. THen I will go to the distant past and release the Ifrit and the Babylon Guardian.

With the Emeralds, I can control them and use their powers to destroy all dimensions and have my revenge. At last, I will use them to build a new dimension that I shall rule over!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! >:D

you sounded like eggman there. O_o

anyways,

*uses super chaos control to warp dimension away, destroying Triforce Luigi in the process due to the radiation the dimension left.*

Pwnt.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 26, 2007, 11:33:44 AM

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread

well, then...

anyways,

*uses super chaos control to warp dimension away, destroying Triforce Luigi in the process due to the radiation the dimension left.*

Pwnt.

I wasn't in that dimension yet. I'm still in this dimension. And the Sol Emerald's dimension draws ever nearer. And once it comes, your doom has arrived.

And yeah, that was what I was aiming for. But my plan is far more brilliant than Eggman's "get the Emeralds and put them into a robot thing that will eventually turn on me," plan.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 11:38:01 AM

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread

well, then...

anyways,

Pwnt.

I wasn't in that dimension yet. I'm still in this dimension. And the Sol Emerald's dimension draws ever nearer. And once it comes, your doom has arrived.

And yeah, that was what I was aiming for. But my plan is far more brilliant than Eggman's "get the Emeralds and put them into a robot thing that will eventually turn on me," plan.

Then i have no choice.

*rips off Golden bracelets, and zooms towards dimension*

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 26, 2007, 11:39:19 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 26, 2007, 11:38:01 AM

-trivia
-fan fic
-Dedications
-online team thread

well, then...

anyways,

Pwnt.

Then i have no choice.

*rips off Golden bracelets, and zooms towards dimension*

NOpe! Also this is what happens when Eggman gets predictable:

Tails: Dr. Eggman! What do you want?!

Sonic: Oh, I'm sure he's here to try and steal the emeralds and build his Egg Empire as usual.

Eggman: SHUT UP, SONIC! Are you implying that I am only capable of carrying out the same scheme over and over?

Sonic: Do I really have to bring up our whole history together?

Tails: ...
Sonic:...
Eggman:...

Eggman: Go intercourse  yourself, hedgehog.
Tails: ROFL!
Sonic: OWNED!
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Also, I can't let you do that. Which is why I built an exact replica of you. It has all your powers and is already stationed at the dimension you're headed for, ready to destroy you when you appear.

Triforceman22

crap I finally get the time to do another dedication. :D

Enjoy!

Shadow The hedgehog

who is shadow?

Shadow the Hedgehog is a major character and an anti-hero of the sonic the hedgehog series.
He is sonic's Rival.

Shadow is an artificially created life form in the design of a male, anthropomorphic hedgehog. His trademark hover skates propel him at extreme speeds that rival those of Sonic. Shadow resembles Sonic in many ways. He is distinguished from Sonic by his fur, eye color, cuffs, shoes, and quill shape.

He was created as the ultimate life form over 50 years ago by Gerald Robotnik,but was asleep in suspended animation for 50 years and has only recentley been released from his 50-year sleep.

Shadow debuted in the game Sonic Adventure 2 as one of three main antagonists, alongside Rouge the Bat. Dr. Eggman set Shadow free from a G.U.N. base on Prison Island, where he had spent 50 years imprisoned. In exchange Shadow agreed to aid the doctor in his plans to take over the world; holding his true intentions as wishing to get revenge for the death of his friend, Maria Robotnik. To achieve this,Shadow revealed the eclipse cannon to Dr. Eggman, blowing up half of the moon in demonstration. In a twist of fate, Shadow ultimately aided Sonic when realizing Maria's true wish with the help of Amy Rose, which was to save humanity. In Last story, Eggman inserts the final emerald, only to initiate a destabilization program on the ARK.

Gerald Robotnik then revealed that he had made this function to have revenge for Maria, and that the ARK would destroy the Earth. Meanwhile, Sonic and Knuckles had reached the Central Core, where they reactivated the Biolizard. Notably, a scene from Gerald Robotnik's diary appeared. After Shadow defeated it, Knuckles used the Master Emerald to stop the Chaos emeralds. But the Biolizard,being the prototype of Project Shadow, used Chaos Control to fuse with the ARK, continuing its fall. Then, as Super Sonic and Super Shadow, they destroyed the Biolizard (the Ultimate Life form prototype), having become a monster named Finalhazard, and using their pooled energies, created a Chaos Control which stopped the fall. Afterwards, Shadow fell to the earth and was presumed dead.

In Sonic Heroes, Rouge discovers Shadow in a stasis tube located in the deepest part of one of Dr. Eggman's bases. As she activates the capsule, E-123 Omega begins to attack the newly awakened Shadow, believing him to be an android. Shadow discovers that he has amnesia and cannot remember anything before his release. He joins forces with Rouge and the robot E-123 Omega to form Team Dark and find Eggman. It is later revealed that Eggman had made robotic android versions of Shadow, and the question is raised as to whether or not Shadow himself is one of these androids...

In Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow is revealed to be the dual creation of the alien overlord Black Doom and Professor Gerald. Gerald could not finish the project on his own, so he contacted the Black Comet and used Black Doom's blood, and presumably his DNA to create Shadow. Shadow eventually gathers all the Chaos Emeralds and confronts Doom as Super Shadow. He then destroys the Black Comet with the Eclipse Cannon. In the end, he puts the past behind and chooses to move forward. Also in the last battle of the game, Eggman confesses to Shadow that he saved him in Sonic Adventure 2 before he fell to Earth, meaning he is the real Shadow and not a Shadow Android as was previously believed.

Shadow is a "lone wolf" who distances himself from Sonic and his friends. He is overall the exact opposite of Sonic. As Sonic is witty and fun-loving, and a slight bit cocky, Shadow always remains serious and no-nonsense, and rarely speaks to people in a friendly way, if at all, but he once had a very close friend named Maria Robotnik.

Super smash bros.

If Shadow got in brawl, his attacks would be chaos energy attacks like Chaos spear, and chaos blast. His up B could be Chaos control, where he teleports upwards...

it would be cool if he is in, but i doubt that he will make the cut.

AT perhaps?

Shadow: Let me in, or this person will die!

:P

More to come...:)

JrDude

That's the first one I actualy read :P
good job
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

thunderhero4

lol, you COMPLETELY forgot his role in sonic next ge. but it could be the fact that you never played it :P

shadow leaves his past behind and joins GUN with Rouge. On a mission to save Rouge from Eggman in white acropolis, and thats how he got involved in the whole Mephiles trying to ressurect iblis thing...

He later met Mephiles and he seemed to be confused as to why he looked just like him...

after doing battle with Silver, they went back in time and found out that iblis was sealed within elise and shadow sealed mephiles years from the present, and at that moment mephiles took his form and said these grusome words:

"You fool, you have sealed me in my prison! I will remember this shadow the hedgehog and once I ressurect back, your death will be the first, MUHAHAHAHA!"

Mephiles has thee best evil laugh btw...

after that, he went back to the present to find that Omega had almost single handedly killed Mephiles, until he was distracted by his words and got away...

It is revealed that Omega kills Shadow in the future...

During the last story, shadow teams up with silver and sonic in super form and defeats Solaris...thus erasing the entire games storyline...

Shadow has new chaos moves in this one...once you fill your bar, similar to the ones in shadow the hedgehog, you can go into chaos boost and use one of the following 3 chaos moves:

Chaos Snap: Combine up to 6 homing attacks to nearby enemies by teleporting

Chaos Lance: Chaos spear, but red and alot more powerful...

Chaos Blast: Its ALOT weaker than it was, but it looks cooler...

Shadow also has a new homing attack that differs from sonic's: keep pressing the A button while hitting an enemy to keep doing constant combo attacks and kill most enemies in a quick attack...

Triforceman22

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 09, 2008, 06:13:39 PM
lol, you COMPLETELY forgot his role in sonic next ge. but it could be the fact that you never played it :P

shadow leaves his past behind and joins GUN with Rouge. On a mission to save Rouge from Eggman in white acropolis, and thats how he got involved in the whole Mephiles trying to ressurect iblis thing...

He later met Mephiles and he seemed to be confused as to why he looked just like him...

after doing battle with Silver, they went back in time and found out that iblis was sealed within elise and shadow sealed mephiles years from the present, and at that moment mephiles took his form and said these grusome words:

"You fool, you have sealed me in my prison! I will remember this shadow the hedgehog and once I ressurect back, your death will be the first, MUHAHAHAHA!"

after that, he went back to the present to find that Omega had almost single handedly killed Mephiles, until he was distracted by his words and got away...

During the last story, shadow teams up with silver and sonic in super form and defeats Solaris...thus erasing the entire games storyline...

Shadow has new chaos moves in this one...once you fill your bar, similar to the ones in shadow the hedgehog, you can go into chaos boost and use one of the following 3 chaos moves:

Shadow also has a new homing attack that differs from sonic's: keep pressing the A button while hitting an enemy to keep doing constant combo attacks and kill most enemies in a quick attack...

I have played, and beaten sonic's next gen.

i was focusing on shadow's past. And since he leaves it behind in shadow the hedgehog, I thought i should end it there. ;)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 06:22:04 PM

i was focusing on shadow's past. And since he leaves it behind in shadow the hedgehog, I thought i should end it there. ;)
ok sorry, i dont know very many people that have played it since its on X360 and PS3...I gots a X360 for christmas and Sonic Next Gen. was the first game I got... ;D

Triforceman22

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 09, 2008, 06:23:16 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 06:22:04 PM

ok sorry, i dont know very many people that have played it since its on X360 and PS3...I gots a X360 for christmas and Sonic Next Gen. was the first game I got... ;D

My friend has it, and we had a sleepover, and he went to bed.

Playing the whole game in 1 night ftw. :P

HTA!