Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Krystal

Who is Krystal?

Krystal is a major character in the Star Fox series. She is a blue Vixen who is part of the Star Fox team. She is the sole survivor of her doomed home planet, Cerinia.

She makes her first appearance in the series in Star Fox Adventures, where in search of answers to her planet's destruction, and the death of her parents, she comes across a distress signal from the planet Sauria.

Fox allows Krystal to become a full-time member of the Star Fox team in Star Fox Assult, but she leaves heartbroken soon after, as Fox fears for her safety. Various different paths and endings are available in Star Fox Command, including Krystal joining Star Wolf, and getting back together with Fox.

Krystal was originally designed to be a main character of Dinosaur Planet before Nintendo turned the project into a Star Fox title. Her original design was that of a 16-year-old orphaned feline, who was raised by a wizard named Randorn.

When Fox became the main character of Adventures, Krystal was redesigned into her present form as a 19-year-old orphaned vixen, and her role in the game became that of a damsel in distress.

Super Smash Bros.

Krystal has a high chance of getting in brawl.
For her weapon, she could use her staff from adventures, or she could use weapons from assult.

I hope Krystal gets in. It would be a nice addition.

Goroh's is next. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

Siegfried Schtauffen

Who is Siegfried?

Siegfried Schtauffen is a fictional character designed for the Soul Series of fighting games. Siegfried made his first appearance in Soul Edge and has returned for Soul Calibur, Soulcalibur III and Soulcalibur IV.

Siegfried was born to Sir Frederick Schtauffen, a brave knight who was considered a champion among the oppressed peasants of his German home, and a woman named Margaret who met Frederick while he was on campaign, during the late sixteenth century. He was given the name 'Siegfried' after the famous hero, and was taught swordsmanship by his father.

Frederick embarked on a foreign crusade and, due to lack of guidance in life, Siegfried unintentionally murdered his returning father while rampaging as the leader of a teenage band of thieves calling themselves "Schwarzwind" (German translation for "black wind"). Siegfried grew in despair and eventually convinced himself that anyone but he was to blame for his father's death. Siegfried had heard rumours of the invincible Soul Edge, and came to believe his father's killer could only be killed with that weapon.

After taking the life of a noble he worked for during a siege on his castle in Ostrheinsburg (he did so in an effort to claim - what he thought was - Soul Edge), he finally managed to come across the legendary weapon Soul Edge, lying beside the defeated corpse of the dread pirate, Cervantes de Leon. But as he reached for it, the corpse lit up in a hellish blaze of fire and attacked him. Siegfried raised his zweihänder and defeated the fiery Inferno, breaking his sword in the process, thus earning the right to wield the Soul Edge for himself.

Once Siegfried gripped the hilt of the cursed blade, the Evil Seed emanated from him in a beam of light that rained across the entire world, leading only to death and destruction. Soul Edge telepathically spoke to Siegfried, arranging a deal between the two; Siegfried would help the blade to restore itself gathering souls, and Soul Edge would resurrect his father Frederick. Siegfried accepted and carried the blade into many slaughters, but he finally succumbed to the sword's power - transforming into the Azure Knight, Nightmare.

The rest of the stroy will be continued in Nightmare's dedication.

Super Smash bros.

Siegfried may be in brawl, but he will take up a 3rd part slot.
He will probably use his Zweihander, Requiem.

His Final Smash could be his crystaline form from Soul Calibur 4.

Siegfried is the one character I want in the most.
And I hope he is in. :)

Goroh's is next. :)

Triforce_Luigi

I thought you'd want Roy in the most... Oh well... Very good... Also, what happened to "Rise of the Emissary"?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 10, 2007, 08:50:55 PM
I thought you'd want Roy in the most... Oh well... Very good... Also, what happened to "Rise of the Emissary"?

Well, I want both of them in... really badly...
also I havn't had the time to write a new chapter for it....
But it will be sometime this week. :)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 10, 2007, 08:52:34 PM

Yay! :robotveryhappy:

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 10, 2007, 08:58:28 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 10, 2007, 08:52:34 PM

Yay! :robotveryhappy:
He means, tomorrow.

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Triforceman22

samurai Goroh

Who is Goroh?

Goroh is the fictional character of Nintendo's F-Zero video game series. The character's first appearance took place in the instruction manual of 1990 video game F-Zero, not until a later release has the character actually appeared in-game and his model conveyed by a computer-generated image.

Samurai Goroh wields a katana very well and is the father of Dai Goroh. Samurai Goroh's reason for joining F-Zero is because of his rivalry with Captain Falcon. Ironically, Goroh and Falcon were once cops in the Internova Police Force.Goroh races in a F-Zero machine called the Fire Stingray. While it was recorded to be the fastest machine out of the four original pilots, it is rumored that the Fire Stingray is actually stolen property.

As described in the first F-Zero game which was released for the SNES, Samurai Goroh is the boss of a renegade group of bandits known to hide out in Red Canyon. Even though his homeworld is unknown, F-Zero stated that Goroh is believed to be a Japanese American. In the first F-Zero game, he was "believed to be in his early 40s", then was 44 in F-Zero X and 45 in F-Zero GX.[4] A tattered and huge warrior, Samurai Goroh is a massive man with the muscles to back up his boastfulness and his notorious profession. He is also an amazing athlete, able to perform such feats as multiple backflips in succession despite his gigantic, hulking frame.

Samurai Goroh and his friend and partner Antonio Guster spent years hunting down criminals and fine-tuning their vehicles for faster speeds and better performance when they were once employed in the Internova Police Force. They were eventually removed from the force and separated since they went to extreme measures to capture some suspects. Goroh blamed Antonio Guster for the incident, now the two share a bitter relationship.

Super Smash bros.

Goroh appears in brawl as an AT.

basically all he does is hack and slash at opponents.

Cloud Strife is next. :)

Ridley

Man these just get better and better but how about we do a character more well known
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on December 11, 2007, 03:24:59 PM
Man these just get better and better but how about we do a character more well known

That's why i'm doing Cloud Strife next. :)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 11, 2007, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 11, 2007, 03:24:59 PM

That's why i'm doing Cloud Strife next. :)
more like pacman...i dont know cloud strife...