News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Anyone up for a Caption This game? (Need Sig/Banner Maker)

Started by Triforce_Luigi, November 10, 2007, 03:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Its true Chris. Is it that hard to believe that I went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving?

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 21, 2007, 04:56:38 PM
Its true Chris. Is it that hard to believe that I went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving?
Happy thanksgiving Dave! i hear that chris angel guy moved to las vegas...is it true??

Zanryu

Metaknight: Whoooooooooa... shrooms... turning...

Pit: Dude... it's... it's shiny. =O

Triforce_Luigi

Water ☮

Cornwad

Quote from: Dei Enyt on November 16, 2007, 11:54:01 AM
A delicacy of Brinstar, Lava-Fried Smashers are served after being deep-fried in the lava of Norfair, and enjoyed by everyone throughout the galaxy.  Just be sure to remove the shell if you order a Samus.
You mean a delicacy of Zebes? :P

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 21, 2007, 05:50:43 PM
I gave Ridley control, but he seems to have forgotten.

Dang sorry about that I have been playing Galaxy the past few days and couldn't even come to the forums. Sorry I will continue today. O and Happy ThanksGiving
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

All right it was a hard choice but Felldohs Wrath wins. (You mind if I just call you Fred. It is shorter and easier to say.) Here is the next one. Don't worry Galaxy won't distarct me anymore ... maybe

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on November 22, 2007, 08:58:07 AM
All right it was a hard choice but Felldohs Wrath wins. (You mind if I just call you Fred. It is shorter and easier to say.) Here is the next one. Don't worry Galaxy won't distarct me anymore ... maybe

OH MY GOD! MARIO HAS TWINS!