News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

A old stage in Brawl with an awesome music!

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 30, 2007, 12:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

I would personally like to see Mute City back.

Quote from: Cornwad on November 30, 2007, 04:36:28 AM
I think that  Pokemon Stadium and Icicle Mountain will be back as well.
I really can't see either of those coming back...

Pokemon Stadium...

Well we already have Pokemon Stadium 2. There's no need for the same stage with only different elements.

Icicle Mountain...

I really can't see the most hated stage returning

Cornwad

Quote from: Java_Java on November 30, 2007, 02:03:58 PM
I would personally like to see Mute City back.

Quote from: Cornwad on November 30, 2007, 04:36:28 AM
I think that  Pokemon Stadium and Icicle Mountain will be back as well.
I really can't see either of those coming back...

Pokemon Stadium...

Well we already have Pokemon Stadium 2. There's no need for the same stage with only different elements.

Icicle Mountain...

I really can't see the most hated stage returning

Ahh... but the Called Battlefield Battlefield, yet they called Pokemon Stadium 2 Pokemon Stadium 2.
There has to be a Pokemon Stadium 1.

Apollo

i thought that update was awesome. the music was ok till the end when you were like"oh i remember this, but this time it sounds great"

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

I really didnt want the temple stage to return....i have a weakness on it that all my freinds know...but i DO want mute city, big blue, final destination, flat zone, and corneria (that will be the 3rd time the corneria stage has returned)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 04:37:29 PM
I really didnt want the temple stage to return....i have a weakness on it that all my freinds know...but i DO want mute city, big blue, final destination, flat zone, and corneria (that will be the 3rd time the corneria stage has returned)
You reminds me of Wakka.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 30, 2007, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 04:37:29 PM
You reminds me of Wakka.
wakka?? who dat?

Jono2

I didn't want temple to return either.  I absolutely hate the stage.  it's way too big, and battles always center around the safe zone.  with items on it's a complete hassle to play on.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

thunderhero4

Quote from: Jono2 on November 30, 2007, 05:08:24 PM
I didn't want temple to return either.  I absolutely hate the stage.  it's way too big, and battles always center around the safe zone.  with items on it's a complete hassle to play on.
my freinds always take the platform that leads stright down to the safe zone and i can never get them because the character i use is better fitted for small courses like mute city...

vernanonix

Quote from: Jono2 on November 30, 2007, 05:08:24 PM
two words: "Jiggly Cannon"