Tha Thunderhero Interview Show!! season 2

Started by thunderhero4, November 17, 2007, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 10:07:10 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:04:50 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 10:02:59 PM
Well, it seems that it was removed cuz' I can't find it. I guess you could just ask a mod (StarWindWizard7 or someone like that) to lock it for you.
Hey, Triforce_luigi, can you give me your Wii code? Mine is 6199 7245 3827 1003.

Mine is 6234 9153 5280 9445, but I'm not sure my Internet works.
Add me then, It will work, trust me, it have to. And don't even forget of add me. :)

Added. :)

thunderhero4

mines 7525 7253 6087 7112 and ill add u if u add me...and what a waste of a perfectly good page to interview... :D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:12:25 PM
mines 7525 7253 6087 7112 and ill add u if u add me...and what a waste of a perfectly good page to interview... :D
Is not a waste, really.

thunderhero4

yeah, i guess your right...and i propose a toast! May we become closer freinds through our wiis, and my we play many ssbb matches! CHEERS!

DededeCloneChris

Ok, time to add triforce_luigi and send to him and Brandon the video you 2 will enjoy and change to Wii mode! :D

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Added both of you, though my Wii's internet connection is messed up and currently doesn't work. Also CHEERS!!! (I can only use my Wii on weekends, unfortunately)

thunderhero4

ok, now then...interviews please? and triforce_luigi, 2 questions: what is your first name, and will u please attempt to make an interview?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:24:27 PM
ok, now then...interviews please? and triforce_luigi, 2 questions: what is your first name, and will u please attempt to make an interview?

Dave and Yes. I'll interview Luigi!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 10:26:42 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:24:27 PM

Dave and Yes. I'll interview Luigi!
alright! go for it!

Triforce_Luigi

Triforce: Welcome to Triforce_Luigi's Interview Show! Today we have a special guest. It's the Green Fire, LUIGI!

*Crowd cheers*

Luigi:Thank you, thank you.

Triforce: OOkay Luigi, first question: What do you think of your brother, Mario?

Luigi:Mario is my brother and I love him, but he gets in the way, and he always hogs the spotlight. *starts crying* Wahhh!!!

Triforce:Um... Okay, then... Uh, it's okay. Mario can't get you here...

Luigi:He always hogs all the attention! He's always done that, since we were babies!!! Gah! WAHHH!!!

*Mario walks in*
*Random fans in the crowd: OMG, It's HIM!!!

Luigi: See!!!

Triforce:What is this, Oprah? This isn't Dr. Phil! *slaps Luigi* Pull yourself together man!

Luigi: Owww... uh, YES SIR!

Triforce:Good, now go show Mario who is boss!?!

Luigi: Sir, Yes Sir! *walks over to Mario. They begin to fight and the dust cloud thing appears.

Triforce:Uh, I think it's time to cut.

Announcer: This show has been brought to you by Toothpaste, keeps plaque out, and that minty freshness in.

*Mario and Luigi, still fighting, smile with the weird sparkle, then kee fighting*

DededeCloneChris

Finished, I sended to you, Brandon, 3 funny videos, go to watch them please!

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:39:08 PM
k chris, thanks, i also sent u your diss message!muhahaha!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 10:40:56 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 17, 2007, 10:39:08 PM
k chris, thanks, i also your diss message!muhahaha!

OOOH, Menacing red glow...

thunderhero4

haha, your good at interviewing, you could even have your own thread like me and chris!