News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Miis as Playable Characters

Started by Cornwad, November 22, 2007, 07:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Why do some people think Miis are unlikely to be PC/shouldn't be PCs in Brawl?
After all, games like Wii Sports and Wii Play are some of the top selling Wii games,  and the Mii channel is a main part of Wii. They are just as much Nintendo All Stars as Pit, Ike, or Yoshi. Just like Mr. G&W represents a whole system, the Miis represent Wii. And we already know Brawl will have Mii support, why not take it to the extreame?

Tupin

I agree. The side move should be them riding a cow. :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

i posted a mii moveset in my newcomer fantasy post, tell me if it sounds logical...

Avion-Finch

well it would work as the Ds/Wii rep.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

DededeCloneChris

tollhouse2006

Sakurai may not put the Miis as playable because they could give personal names on Wifi matches and based on the updates for Wifi he's being careful to not let any personal information get exposed to strangers.  Plus, why would you want to play as a Mii? 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Eizweir

I think it'll be hard to get it to work
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ganondorf718

It would be hard to make each personal Mii in the world a character that can be playable in the game. Mii's would also have no powers at all unless they had magic or something... :P

Cornwad

Quote from: Ganondorf718 on November 23, 2007, 08:18:35 AM
It would be hard to make each personal Mii in the world a character that can be playable in the game. Mii's would also have no powers at all unless they had magic or something... :P

They could have powers based on Wii games they starred in... like G&W.

thunderhero4

does this sound logical?:

Character: mii
Series: umm, wii i guess....

Entrance: pops out of nowhere...

Taunt 1: pretends to chat...
taunt 2: shakes his body around
taunt 3: does one of the many poses of the check mii out channel mii parade...

Note: if you dont have a custom mii set to a name set to this character, it will take the look of either the female default mii or the male one...if so it will be the mii you chose.

"signature stage":wii menu: a parody of the wii menu, cept you can fight on the channels...

^B: disapears and pops up a lil bit upward.
B: punches multiple times while wearing boxing gloves! if your mii has beaten matt, they will be silver.
B>: hits a tennis ball with a racket from wiisports! moves like luigi's fireballs.
Bdown: swings a bowling ball at a speed depending on how quick you do it. if you are pro in bowling, it will be sparkly...

FS: your mii multiples by 5 and they run around the screen, they move just like you so it will be hard to tell which one is real....and a bonus, if ur using the wii remote to play, you get the benefit of getting a cursor on-screen to shoot at opponents, just like the shooting game from wiiplay!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 12:15:45 PM

Note: if you dont have a custom mii set to a name set to this character, it will take the look of either the female default mii or the male one...if so it will be the mii you chose.

"signature stage":wii menu: a parody of the wii menu, cept you can fight on the channels...

B: punches multiple times while wearing boxing gloves! if your mii has beaten matt, they will be silver.
B>: hits a tennis ball with a racket from wiisports! moves like luigi's fireballs.
Bdown: swings a bowling ball at a speed depending on how quick you do it. if you are pro in bowling, it will be sparkly...

FS: your mii multiples by 5 and they run around the screen, they move just like you so it will be hard to tell which one is real....and a bonus, if ur using the wii remote to play, you get the benefit of getting a cursor on-screen to shoot at opponents, just like the shooting game from wiiplay!
You already do this before!

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 23, 2007, 12:50:20 PM

yes but now nobody needs to leave this thread...i was gonna say i out foxed you again... but it might not be a good idea...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 01:00:36 PM

yes but now nobody needs to leave this thread...i was gonna say i out foxed you again... but it might not be a good idea...
I've a word in mind, do you want to know?

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 23, 2007, 01:06:10 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 01:00:36 PM

I've a word in mind, do you want to know?
id perfer u keep it to yourself...i think i know what it is...

DededeCloneChris

TOO LATE! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :D