Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 16, 2010, 11:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Granted but you can't play it.

I wish I had the Geass.

Rayquarian

Granted, but you lose control of it and explode into a bloody pulp for no apparent reason.

I wish I got a pea.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Granted, but the pea is lost,you get mysterious back pains each night, and cannot see anything under your mattress that could be causing the pain

I wish i could get money for free without worrying about all possible legal forms that will try to prosecute me

Neerb

Granted, but what you didn't account for is ILlegal forms, and it all gets taken by pirates.

I wish for 5 strips of bacon.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Neerb on November 08, 2010, 08:02:42 PM
Granted, but what you didn't account for is ILlegal forms, and it all gets taken by pirates.

I wish for 5 strips of bacon.
Granted, but they're burnt to a crisp and unenjoyable.
I wish I had $20.

Rayquarian

Greanted, but the money is locked in a safe, which is then thrown deep into the Atlantic Ocean.

I wish I had a beautiful and sexy and completely loyal servant girl/companion who'd stay by my side for all eternity. (What I really wish for is an uncorruptable wish, but wishing for that would be easy to corrupt)

Shujinco2

Granted, but she has a penis.

I wish I could get a good control scheme going for Daggerfall.

Silverhawk79

Granted, but you break both your hands before you get to play it.
I wish I were a great programmer.

Kayo

Granted, but you become stranded on a deserted island and can't use your programming skills.

I wish for three more wishes.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Granted, these 3 wishes are yours to grant to somebody else, you will get 3 more wishes until someone wishes for you to be free or wishes to take your place, until then here's a lamp for you to live in for the rest for your undying life, there's no air conditioning and no heater and you can't use magic while inside it, the lamp must be rubbed by hands for a good whole minute until you are released from it. I'm just gonna throw this lamp in the exact center of the garbage dump and you'll be set.

I wish I could fly!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

*Resists making a Twisted Metal reference*

Granted, you can now fly 1 inch off the ground, really REALLY slowly.

I wish pirated games would actually work on the internet.

Silverhawk79

Granted, but only 2 people actually play it now, and they're both never online.
I wish I had more music.

Tupin

Granted, but it's all on wax cylinders.

I wish that Sonic 2006 was good.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Granted, but then the creators die so every game afterward is even worse than the original 06.

I wish for Sonic Colors for Wii.

JrDude

Granted, you now have a copy of Sonic Colors for your Wiiwii, aka your penis. It goes into the tip and you can play it in your mind. Corruption: It's very painful to put in.

I wish I had awesome super powers.
[move][/move]
Dude .