Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Adventure guide

Started by Nayrman, October 09, 2012, 09:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on October 16, 2012, 12:10:34 AM
yes thats the problem.

someone decided they needed 150+ new pokemon so they came up with/left in a bunch of poopty filler just to reach that number.
It was their choice to kind of do the whole "fresh start" thing and start with a new dex from the ground up like they did for Gen I. It's actually not a bad idea in theory, but some of the new pokemon end up looking so much like mere replacements of Gen I regulars. On the positive side, though: as much as we all love Geodude, it's kind of nice seeing a common rock-type that's not Geodude for a change--to give just one example.

And just think, Gen I had some "filler" Pokemon that I'm sure a lot of people didn't love at first. But since we grew up on Gen I Pokemon, each and every one of them is special to us in a way.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 16, 2012, 01:34:50 AM
So I walk in Game Stop on a random Sunday, not even planning to go there, but went there. I asked which game he prefers, Mario 3D Land, or Kid Icarus? He answers, I say "I'll take it," I look down, see a magazine of B2/W2 and say, "when do these games come out?" "Today." "Oh, how convenient. I'll take White 2 Instead." "Here you go."
So I unintentionally got White 2 on release day, and saved 5 bucks because both of the other options were for 3DS.

Just yesterday, I got the second badge and got stuck in the theater (as in, I keep doing new movies). I feel accomplished.
You should definitely get both 3D Land and Kid Icarus eventually. When you have the extra money, that is. Both amazing games.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]