News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Finding things about your friends indirectly.

Started by Kayo, March 09, 2010, 02:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Well, this happened to me today, and it made me want to make a thread. Have you ever found out something about one of your good friends, from somebody else? If you have, it's a pretty awkward experience, leading you to thoughts such as "why didn't they tell me?" "why am I the last to know?"

So yeah, I was completely surprised today. I won't use any names here, but this is how the situation went:

Friend #3 (to #2): <joke> I wouldn't be saying that, you're a bisexual. OHHH.
Me: Eh, don't call someone bisexual unless they really are :/
Friend #1: But he is.
Me: What? (looks at #2)
Friend #2: Yeah...

Numbered as such since #1 is my closest friend of the three, so on and so forth. It just surprised me so much because I could never imagine him, of all people...

I'm also shocked that he never told me, though we're close friends and he told #1 and #3.... it was a very awkward moment.

So yeah, discuss.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I found out one of my friends, in a drunken stupor, had sex with a guy. Nothing too major, but seeing as he is homophobic it was certainly awkward.

I've found out all sorts of little things about my friends through the grape vine. Thing is, I tend not to listen.

SkyMyl

Kayo

So I just checked his Facebook profile. Turns out he put "Interested in: Women, Men"

I almost blame myself for not seeing that, but in truth, it hasn't always been there.

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 09, 2010, 04:25:36 PM
I don't have any friends.
I'll be your friend <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

That's basically my life buddy, except it doesn't bother me, nor do I act very surprised.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Pretty much things related to mistakes and sex.