News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

*Old GBA SP Has Been Found*

Started by Spud, July 18, 2009, 10:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

I found a GBA SP in a grocery cart the other day. Some kid must have left it in there. I don't think I've ever found anything else of value other than this. I wouldn't have noticed it either if my uncle didn't point it out. So what is the most expensive thing you have found?

Macawmoses

A dog. It was a cute guy, and the owners were grateful for his return. Easily a 600 buck dog...so does that count? k

Silverhawk79

I...hmm.
I found $100 at the bottom of a pool once.
I was forced to return it. ;_;

Wabba

Return it? I would have stashed that money in my waist band and like bought some bidjeo games.

I have found money on the floor in grocery stores and ONCE I found a an iphone, but I returned it and the lady gave me a 100$ reward and some cookies. o_o

Holy poop those cookies were good.

Lotos

I haven't found anything of value :(

The Seventh

Eh, a 20 dollar bill.

I kept it, because it'd be impossible to determine who lost it at a farmer's market.
meh

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Persona7 on July 18, 2009, 10:37:37 PM
Return it? I would have stashed that money in my waist band and like bought some bidjeo games.

I have found money on the floor in grocery stores and ONCE I found a an iphone, but I returned it and the lady gave me a 100$ reward and some cookies. o_o

Holy poop those cookies were good.
Oh, I remember now. I found an iPhone in my uni's parking lot, and went on a half-hour quest to return it to its rightful owner. Belonged to some hot chick. :3

Totla

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 19, 2009, 12:24:34 PM
Oh, I remember now. I found an iPhone in my uni's parking lot, and went on a half-hour quest to return it to its rightful owner. Belonged to some hot chick. :3
you either got her number or programed yours in right?

um, I found a spoon when me and my friend went for a bike ride.

えっちーせんぱい

Mutilator7

I found some lady's pink phone on an airplane ride.

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

The Riddler

An Ipod Nano, when it was the newest Ipod out.
Found it walking back to my high school after getting some lunch with a friend, sitting in the grass. I felt bad for whoever lost it until I looked through the songs. It was all white gangsta rap and the name was NIGGGAAA.
So I brought it home, wiped everything out, and used it as my own.
Then I lost it somewhere in my house.

Gwen Khan

when I was getting carts I found $20 in the parking lot, I took a $1 bill from my  wallet and told them that's what I pick up