News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

If Nsider (or another official Nintendo forum) comes back......

Started by …, September 25, 2007, 09:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think people will do?
...̅̅̅

FearItself

I'd go there, just because it's a forum made by Nintendo, and it would be somewhat similar to the old Nsider.

Tuppyluver

ThingPownin

StarWindWizard7

eXo_Omni

I'll probably ditch this forum and stick with the new official one because everyone will head back to the new Nintendo forum. Just because it's official.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

HoganM

I'd head there probably. It depends if i become attached to this forum....

FullmetalGanon

Redsox579

I'd go there because it would probably be better than these new ones... no offense. :P

X_Darkness

Stay here, and go there more though. I mean the people are paying alot cash for this site from what I heard. Don't want them to waste it. Though I would hope website...

eXo_Omni

Quote from: X_Darkness on September 25, 2007, 12:44:00 PM
Stay here, and go there more though. I mean the people are paying alot cash for this site from what I heard. Don't want them to waste it. Though I would hope website...
Once the new official forums come back though, chances are this place isn't going to be needed.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

NYOXIC

Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 09:52:20 AM
I'd go there, just because it's a forum made by Nintendo, and it would be somewhat similar to the old Nsider.

QFT
[glow=green,2,300]Proud Member of the Royal Kingdom[/glow]

Registered on the original NS on 10/13/06.

...̅̅̅