News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Totally accurate view of Twilight

Started by Nayrman, December 01, 2008, 07:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews/2741-twilight
I think this should be the accurate review for this movie, and it's actually funny too.
God I hate this series so much... X_X;;

metroidhunter777

Ha, that's hilarious, because that's exactly what happened in the movie. It wasn't terrible, I guess, but it wasn't anything I'd like to watch over and over again like people are making it out to be...

Level_9_Chao

Haven't read or seen it, so as much as I'd love to bash it hilariously, that would be rude. Honestly, how would you guys (if you've experienced it in some way) rate it?

I still rage at Twilight shirts.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Jono2

I would rate it

0 out of an infinite amount.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Silly_Penguin

I've read the first 3 books (gah...so...bad...). ok, i'll admit i liked the first book when i read it, in 7th grade around when it was a new book (before the squeal came out), but it's not as great as all the faingirls claim, and will die for.
The shirts.... SO ANNOYING... so many people in my school have them, and when the movie came out on the 21, it was all people where talking about. NO ONE CELEBRATED ZELDA, i was the only one dressed as Link that day >_>... everyone else was "liek omg twilight!! edward is hot. blablabla". I would watch the review, but the link isn't working for me...

But yeah, the series and the fangirls are extremely annoying; and the movie looks terrible.

Mutilator7

Quote from: Silly_Penguin on December 02, 2008, 02:30:52 PM
I've read the first 3 books (gah...so...bad...). ok, i'll admit i liked the first book when i read it, in 7th grade around when it was a new book (before the squeal came out), but it's not as great as all the faingirls claim, and will die for.
The shirts.... SO ANNOYING... so many people in my school have them, and when the movie came out on the 21, it was all people where talking about. NO ONE CELEBRATED ZELDA, i was the only one dressed as Link that day >_>... everyone else was "liek omg twilight!! edward is hot. blablabla". I would watch the review, but the link isn't working for me...

But yeah, the series and the fangirls are extremely annoying; and the movie looks terrible.

I've only heard about it, haven't read the books or seen the movie, but from what i've heard it sounds dumb. I also was the only person who celebrated zelda, even my friends who are pretty gamer educated didn't know/ remember.

Eizweir

I read all four books our of boredom, meh.  The author's other book, The Host is better.  I haven't seen the movie, nor do I want to, but I'm sure I will end getting sucked up into eventually.  It's like Viva la Vida and MCR, ok but overrated to a point where it just fails.

The review is freaking hilarious though.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Wabba

Twilight is a lame vampire movie,seriously who wants to watch a movie about a lame girly-boy vampire when there is this movie :

Nosferatu will bite a ninny.

Nayrman

Oh Nosferatu, the original monster movie. Even though it was silent it still quite effective given the fact that the entire movie could be recreated in someone's basement in the 1970's XD

I'd like to think this guy did pretty well himself.

I just fear the Twilight's author might try other monsters or something... blech.

Beatnik

"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."