News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravioli

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

my new strokes cd came in today
so i've been listening to that

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ravioli

Silverhawk79

* Silvercrow79 is listening to: The Black Shades - Don't Put Salt On My Grave

FruitFlow

Chris8492

FruitFlow

"Walking Through Walls (Reconstructed Instrumental)" - Kevin Max
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

If I Never See Your Face Again

Ravioli

Silverhawk79

* Silvercrow79 is listening to: Les Discrets - Effet de nuit

Chris8492

FruitFlow