News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Megaman Legends 3 cancelled

Started by Nayrman, July 18, 2011, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

If operation rainfall didn't work when the games were already DONE, what makes you think this will work?

Doodle

It won't work, and it's silly to think so.
YEAH

Kayo

Just face it. MML3 is gone, men. It's really gone.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2011, 07:15:47 PM
If operation rainfall didn't work when the games were already DONE, what makes you think this will work?
People think the game has still hope to be in development since the unreleased demo and all the stuff they finished is still existing.

The cancellation was four days ago, but there might be a chance to overturn their decision and show them that the fans do care about it in the end.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 21, 2011, 07:37:46 PM
People think the game has still hope to be in development since the unreleased demo and all the stuff they finished is still existing.

The cancellation was four days ago, but there might be a chance to overturn their decision and show them that the fans do care about it in the end.
Maybe so, but facebook groups won't do it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=259432067406412&set=o.149316248475958&type=1&theater

I don't know you all, but I'm supporting the movement till the end.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 21, 2011, 08:52:34 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=259432067406412&set=o.149316248475958&type=1&theater

I don't know you all, but I'm supporting the movement till the end.
And the effort was for naught. If anything does happen, it won't be because of this silly facebook thing.
[move][/move]

Doodle

It won't matter. What Capcom expects from MML3, if they even care about it at all, is too high.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on July 21, 2011, 10:07:15 PM
It won't matter. What Capcom expects from MML3, if they even care about it at all, is too high.
But it will make money.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on July 21, 2011, 05:17:31 PM
PS2 level graphics

It's more powerful than that, but pretty much.

Like I said, the only problem with the 3DS right now is library. The DS didn't exactly have a fantastic library day 1 either.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 22, 2011, 12:19:10 AM
It's more powerful than that, but pretty much.

Like I said, the only problem with the 3DS right now is library. The DS didn't exactly have a fantastic library day 1 either.
The DS also got the DS lite, which was a tremendous improvement on the hardware and I do hope the 3DS gets its equivalent soon.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on July 22, 2011, 06:37:52 AM
The DS also got the DS lite, which was a tremendous improvement on the hardware and I do hope the 3DS gets its equivalent soon.

The DS Lite came 15 months later IIRC, and that was the fastest that Nintendo has ever revised a handheld

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on July 23, 2011, 10:55:20 AM
The DS Lite came 15 months later IIRC, and that was the fastest that Nintendo has ever revised a handheld
I know that's why the wait is killing me. I hope I don't miss too many of the games I'm looking for, but it doesn't look like they'll be here for a while.

I'm especially waiting for Paper Mario 3DS and the next Mario Kart, by the way.
[move][/move]

Zero

How can they make the 3DS any sleeker than it is? The only improvement that it really needs is battery life. It's already everything the DS Lite was and more.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 24, 2011, 05:59:19 AM
How can they make the 3DS any sleeker than it is? The only improvement that it really needs is battery life. It's already everything the DS Lite was and more.
It might be just because I have a thing for slightly old systems. I still adore my GBA SP and prefer playing it over playing a GBA game on my DS by a long shot.
[move][/move]