News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nintendo's holding a 3DS event on September 13th!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, August 23, 2011, 03:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 06, 2011, 10:00:14 PM
Too bad you need a intercourse ing breifcase to carry it around.
Same for the DSi XL and nobody complained.

Also, this add-on was built for Monster Hunter 3D G. I guess that the complainers of this place can start targeting Capcom ALL OVER AGAIN because now they're messing with the 3DS.

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 06, 2011, 10:04:22 PM

Also, this add-on was built for Monster Hunter 3D G. I guess that the complainers of this place can start targeting Capcom ALL OVER AGAIN because now they're messing with the 3DS.
Uh what? The DSi XL was intercourse ing terrible you can't even use it in an argument like that.

But that thing's ass ugly. I do NOT want to be carrying that around. And with the probability of games requiring it, they're gonna release a newer 3DS. And I do not want to be caught with an old one when that happens. I have to wait now.

Fuck you, Nintendo.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

that looks fine you guys are intercourse ing pussies stop wearing faggot ass skinny jeans and intercourse ing man up jesus christ

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on September 06, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
that looks fine you guys are intercourse ing pussies stop wearing faggot ass skinny jeans and intercourse ing man up jesus christ
Holy crap, I can't fathom I'm really agreeing with Custom.

SkyMyl

Stop assuming this will even leave Japan.

It's honestly not THAT big of a deal.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Axelayer on September 07, 2011, 01:18:16 AM
Stop assuming this will even leave Japan.

It's honestly not THAT big of a deal.
That's denial. Of course it's leaving Japan! Just watch.

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 06, 2011, 10:04:22 PM

It wasn't built for that game. Capcom didn't even ask for it. This was Nintendo being stupid.

And the XL was optional and has awesome screens.

Tupin

You have to take it off to remove games, apparently.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Neerb

Dear mother in heaven, I'm going to have to get a new carrying case for that monstrosity (so sad, I've been using my old DS Lite one just fine for my 3DS). There's also no way in heck that will be comfortable; the Wii U controller may make us hold our hands farther apart from each other, but it will actually be more difficult to hit the buttons on this thing.

Still, with triggers and a second circle pad, this could prove quite useful in the future... probably for FPSs, most of the time.

Custom

OH FUCK i can't use my crystal armor zelda case anymore intercourse  everything i said before intercourse  this piece of poop add on no zelda case no deal

DededeCloneChris

Been confirmed it was specifically made for the Monster Hunter game. It's just like that USB for Dragon Quest X for the Wii. Move along, people.

Zero

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 07, 2011, 07:18:44 AM
Been confirmed it was specifically made for the Monster Hunter game. It's just like that USB for Dragon Quest X for the Wii. Move along, people.

There ya go

Stop crying.

Nayrman

You're completely missing the point Zero.

A second analog stick should have be BEYOND obvious when making the darn thing. When making 3D games, you really need that camera control for most of them. This was a major complaint for the PSP Day ONE. Nintendo seems to not understand that control becomes standard for a reason, and it's biting them in the ass yet again for this. Add-ons to handhelds almost never work, considering they're supposed to be portable and this makes the darn thing bigger all around. I couldn't care less for the R2/L2 buttons, but at least they're trying to fix all the button problems with this.

Obviously, no game is going to require this. That would be stupid on a developer's part. It's like developing exclusively for the Kinect or PSMove. Why develop something with all the time in money involved to be used on an add-on not everyone is going to own for a system? Ultimately, this is too little too late, and if they do release a new version afterwards with the extra buttons and circle pads, they had better drastically drop the price for those of us stuck with an already inferior product.

Between the price debacle, this new add-on, and the lack of any real games aside from a few Nintendo offerings later this year, the 3DS pretty much looks dead in the water to me. Smooth move Nintendo. Something tells me we won't be seeing the WiiU until at the very earliest December of 2012. Unless Nintendo is full of complete retards (which may very well be the case in how they're handling things lately), this should show them how NOT to release a system and support for it the first year.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 07, 2011, 07:53:49 AM
Between the price debacle, this new add-on, and the lack of any real games aside from a few Nintendo offerings later this year, the 3DS pretty much looks dead in the water to me. Smooth move Nintendo. Something tells me we won't be seeing the WiiU until at the very earliest December of 2012. Unless Nintendo is full of complete retards (which may very well be the case in how they're handling things lately), this should show them how NOT to release a system and support for it the first year.
Oh god, you went back into bashing Nintendo like mad. It has been thoroughly proven that the 3DS isn't going to die judging how it has been doing economically well thanks to the price drop.

Also, that add-on? It's just for one single game. That add-on blocks the Wireless switch and the cartridge slot. That totally shoots down the idea of a redesign (for those like Kayo who think something like that will happen). What's more, Monster Hunter developers said themselves it's their secret weapon to make their only game as controllable as the Wii version.

Custom

Quote from: Nayrman on September 07, 2011, 07:53:49 AM
You're completely missing the point Zero.

A second analog stick should have be BEYOND obvious when making the darn thing. When making 3D games, you really need that camera control for most of them. This was a major complaint for the PSP Day ONE. Nintendo seems to not understand that control becomes standard for a reason, and it's biting them in the ass yet again for this. Add-ons to handhelds almost never work, considering they're supposed to be portable and this makes the darn thing bigger all around. I couldn't care less for the R2/L2 buttons, but at least they're trying to fix all the button problems with this.

Obviously, no game is going to require this. That would be stupid on a developer's part. It's like developing exclusively for the Kinect or PSMove. Why develop something with all the time in money involved to be used on an add-on not everyone is going to own for a system? Ultimately, this is too little too late, and if they do release a new version afterwards with the extra buttons and circle pads, they had better drastically drop the price for those of us stuck with an already inferior product.

WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH